I am annoying

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I really didn't want to make this post... but I needed to get it out there. I don't know what it is, but lately I've been driving people away. I'm tired of it. I want friends to come back into my life. Maybe I'm just one big attention slut. In any case someone tell me what the hell is wrong with me. Proof that I'm not imaging things (as far as I can tell)...

~ 3 Interlanders have given me the shoulder recently.
~ Cute Co-worker snapped at me yesterday.
~ Woman I've been trying to hook up with laughed because she thought I was joking when I brought up the possiblility of going out on a date.
~ Someone I was speaking to, walked away mid-coversation today.
~ There's more but it's just dragging me further down :sigh:

:hug:
I couldn't understand if "give the shoulder" is a good thing or not, but here "to give the shoulder" means confort and friendship... so, in my case let me give you my shoulder ( in the good meaning)

Last edited:
*smirk* "given the shoulder" or "cold shoulder" is slang for turning your back on someone. But I appreciate your sentiments :hug: Thank you

I think everyone feels that way sometimes-well, everyone who is modest and honest about themselves. I'm sure you're not annoying at all, just going through a rough patch.

I think the people who are truly annoying have no idea that they are, so since you think you are, you're really not!

:)

Cleasai said:

dude, seriously. i TOLD you i just never made it to san diego that weekend. it doesn't mean you're annoying, it just means i missed out on a great weekend.

it was my loss, believe me.

you mean i have virtual sholders?

weird. i wonder if i have virtual elbows too....:hmm: i hope i don't hit my virtual funny bone then.

seriously:

dude, seriously. i TOLD you i just never made it to san diego that weekend. it doesn't mean you're annoying, it just means i missed out on a great weekend.

it was my loss, believe me.

Aw hon, you and Icelle aren't who I was talking about. I know things came up. it'ls ok :hug: Thanks everyone for your kind comments

I have been feeling I have been getting a frosty reception from some people here too recenty - but im actually annoying you are not cleasai :angry:

:kiss: :kiss: :hug: Cleasai :kiss: :hug: :hug:

Well I don't think you're annoying. And I also think that most *really* annoying people have no idea that they're annoying, so by thinking you might be annoying you're actually proving that you're not. Maybe the people who were rude to you were just having a bad day themselves and would have acted like that towards anyone, not only you.

Cleasai said:

I have a feeling I am one of those.

Oh, my little Trevor...'tis nothing against you! For real...last night...I was just saying g'night to all of my friends when you popped up. I will make it up to you. I will call you some night and sing you a song...or, if you're really lucky, I will rap!

Trevor has a lovely voice mail awaiting him. :wink:

Bastard picked up the phone...you don't pick up the phone when I call!!!!! How am I supposed to leave you a great, everlasting message??????

Lara Mullen said:
I have been feeling I have been getting a frosty reception from some people here too recenty - but im actually annoying you are not cleasai :angry:

:kiss: :kiss: :hug: Cleasai :kiss: :hug: :hug:

you're not annoying either!

Just do as I do, get just involved enough so people know who you are but don't really care either way, and then there's no one to turn their back on you! ;)

Thanks everyone. I'm feeling better now :hug: to all. Lara, you've never been annoying at all. Inf act I find you quite charming hehe.

Thanks BC for the... uh... song. :lol: I am tempted to record it and keep it for posperity :heart:

Cleasai said:
Thanks BC for the... uh... song. :lol: I am tempted to record it and keep it for posperity :heart:

Can you believe that I made it up as I went along?

You can?

Well...yeah...

:wink:

Cleasai said:
Thanks everyone. I'm feeling better now :hug: to all. Lara, you've never been annoying at all. Inf act I find you quite charming hehe.

:

:eek: :flirt: Id sing you a song but I dont think my mum would appreciate me calling from Ireland :uhoh:

phone calls :drool:

Back
Top Bottom