i am already sick of...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL said:
campaign coverage.
and i know it's just begun :tsk: :rolleyes:

I know what you mean. I hate these long-as-hell campaigns. :censored: :censored: By the time Election Day comes I'm so tired of presidential politics I could scream. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I'm so glad we only get five-ish weeks of electioneering over here. You're all welcome to come and stay in Wales for the duration of the campaign. :p

Damn this makes me jealous!! Five week campaigns!! We can't even dream about that. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

We have only about 5 weeks also, which is still too long. But its not broadcast anywhere near as much as the USA elections. Its really only "the debate" between the 2 major parties, and the election night when all the counting is happening. Voting is compulsory in Australia so its not always valued as much as it should be. It doesnt help that both the major parties are pretty much the same. I usually go and help count ballots so I dont have to watch it on the tv!

I don't mind it either. In fact, in a few years, I'll prolly be adding my work to the whole election circus meself. Perhaps I should be making a confession for the fact that I'm a TV News journalism student? :lol: :eeklaugh:

najeena said:
Considering what's at stake, I don't mind the coverage. I'm a CNN junkie anyway.

i'm a cnn junkie too :up:
i just wanna hear more about the mars rover than elections :laugh:

verte76 said:

Damn this makes me jealous!! Five week campaigns!! We can't even dream about that. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

5 week campaigns are great, even 5 weeks seems long to me but what happens is that afterwards there are still posters about the elections hanging up and they don't take them down for about 11 months or until the next elections come round. It really drives me mad.

Justified said:
i have to admit it looks as if i will be crossing party lines and casting a vote for W. :ohmy: :silent: *tip toes out of room*

You're not alone :D

I won't really be crossing party lines, though, 'cause I'm an indie.

:up: Bush :up:

Back
Top Bottom