I am addicted to coca cola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
With me it's diet coke, in huge I mean HUGEASS cups from the gas station, 2 or 3 times a day. This is not good for you.

U2Kitten said:
With me it's diet coke, in huge I mean HUGEASS cups from the gas station, 2 or 3 times a day. This is not good for you.

Calculate how much you could save a year if you drank water instead, which is also better for you. Scary, huh?

I stopped drinking cola regularly about a year ago and I've never felt better. My teeth are whiter too :up:

DrTeeth said:
I stopped drinking cola regularly about a year ago and I've never felt better. My teeth are whiter too :up:

Same here, it was more like 2 years ago now though and fast food like Mc Donalds too (I didn't really eat much in the past). We also don't have chocolate in our house anymore. I have lost over a stone in weight and dropped a dress size. :up:

I got a tooth out last Dec though :uhoh: but they are whiter. :up:

I love Diet Coke but absolutely not the stuff served in cups. That makes my stomach rise. Pre-bottled or in cans only. :drool:

:eyebrow:
... coke is the best soda....

But I actually can't drink it too often
I can't do much of anything too often.

Like chocolate, or soda,, it makes me sick or whatever.

Water is the best!

And if you want a slap in the mouth, get some Green Tea in ye.
It's bittter, and it's good for you. It also has some caffine, but it will throw you for a loop.

I'm working on "aquiring" it's taste...... not there yet :eyebrow:

bsp77 said:

Calculate how much you could save a year if you drank water instead, which is also better for you. Scary, huh?

Not our water :yuck: Where I live you can't drink the faucet water, and I don't cook with it. It has bleach and cargenigens in it. We have to buy bottled water. I even but it in the cats' Bistro water dispenser. Plus I hate plain water, it makes me want to puke to guzzle it down. I can stand it at a resturant with ice and lemon and sugar, that's it. I tried fruit 2-0 but it was too sweet.

wow..... I really am sorry about that

not having good drinking water is a very not good thing.

I know some people don't liike plain water, but any sort of dislike you have for it is your own doing. Water is the most natural beverage on earth..... obviously. Your body isn't made up mostly of Soda.....

welllll :eyebrow:

it shouldn't be. heh

Waters the most pure thing for your body, and if you keep putting impurities in there it just make it harder to break dowwn and actually use.

I have to filter all the water I drink- there are actually black chunks of debris floating through tap water :eyebrow:

But a good, crips glass/bottle of water.....

mmmmmmmmmm

I can't imagine like going to Joshua Tree National park or any desert and drinking soda. It would taste aweful.

H2O
H2O

where's The Waterboy when you need him?
:eyebrow:
:)

I used to be addicted to mountain dew code red. Then I gained 15 pounds. So I quickly realized that the empty calories add up and gave up regular pop. Hmm, I think I told that in another thread. :huh:

Yeah, I'm a huge coke fan. The problem is when I drink it acne kicks in for me. So, I'm clear as long as I abstain from one of my addictions ...coke. That's my curse.

BrownEyedBoy said:
Yeah, I'm a huge coke fan. The problem is when I drink it acne kicks in for me. So, I'm clear as long as I abstain from one of my addictions ...coke. That's my curse.

Yeah, I'll second that.

In those days, I had so much soda that everything was bad.
:no:

Thank god I like water so much! :bow:
It does a body good!

:sexywink: ;)
:dance:

Back
Top Bottom