I am addicted to Big Brother

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Shame, shame on me

I fell for it AGAIN
First it was Survivor, then Temptation Island, now Big Brother.
I don't know what it is, I am so addicted, and its not even entertaining. Its quite boring!!
But..that Sharna was just so ready to be booted! Damn, I hate this...

When is enough enough?

LOL, sucker!! First your love for the un-named quack, now this?!?! Shame, shame, shaaame!!!
I did watch the british one to see what all the fuss was about, and stuck with it for a while, but wow, it's just the biggest pile of crap, and I think they pick the 10 most annoying people they can find, and they also have to be pretty thick, here's what the characters were like in the english one...
1:Really reaaally loud woman
2:Really wierd spiritual woman
biggrin.gif
irty, skanky, "mad 4 it!!" woman
4:Smart ass woman
5:Irish woman who is sooo nice , cause Irish people are sooo nice
6:Big dumb harmless guy with a heart of gold
7:Big Irish paddy farmer dude who is the most gentlemanly guy ever to grace the earth
8:Horny as hell, total "lad", a bit of a goshite, guy
9:Complete nut!! Guy who has serious winning formula made out and will do anything to win
10:Jolly bloke who looks kinda gay and is full of energy and annoying

The aussie characters like them??
Ya gotta fight the addiction zoomanda!!!!!

big brother? is that the television adaptation of 1984?

emutrix at your service on this number...1-800- rooalarang?

oh the shame... one worse tha the other

i stick to classy high quality shows like buffy... lesbian fun al around
wink.gif

hahahahahaha!! bad, bad!

I've managed not to become addicted to any of those...the only thing I watched was Boot Camp because I wanted to see the guys screaming
biggrin.gif

it makes me crack up

zoomanda, control yourself! it can't be that interesting lol

lol frog @ buffy...

Hahahaha, frog, i gotta agree with ya on the classy show that is Buffy!
Oh, and BabyGrace, Boot Camp is the funniest thing ever, i saw a bit of it earlier and there was this girl complaining about doing press-ups and that guy with terets disease(the one that makes ya scream out loud at random times?!?) came over and screamed in her face, and she started screaming at him, and then another looney guy came over and started screaming at the girl too, and then she started crying, and blabbing "stop spitting in my faaace!!!" Ah it was great TV
biggrin.gif

Manda, I blame you for the half hour discussion I had with someone today about the 2-faced Johnnie, and Sharna's inability to se it coming. She lived with him, spent hours and hours, and we could all see it before she did with 1/2 hour weekdays, the uncut and one hour viewing on Saturdays.

Yes, shame on you.

*sigh* and me too.

You and your lesbians frog. Another *sigh*. Pity Buffy isn't and Aussie heheheh

I love Big Brother!! The Uncut version is fantastic...its also great to see others seeing the 2 sides of Johnny.

some of the greatest people in history were lesbians! like erm.. raleigh and scott and cook and gallileo and michealngelo.. they just dressed up as blokes to get away with it!

i still refuse to use the horned smiley by the way.... revolution willow's cute derrier!

I'm not *quite* addicted to it... I was getting sick of it, but this week's challenge is a kack!
biggrin.gif

SO glad Sharna got the boot too... bit surprised that Andy went, I woulda thought all the guys'd be hanging out to see her get it on with EVERYONE in the house... *shrug*

I did get addicted to Survivor this time around though... only cos it was in Australia!!
smile.gif

Boot Camp...
tongue.gif

PS- what's the controversy over the new horned smiley?
confused.gif

[This message has been edited by Alisaura (edited 05-16-2001).]

This smilie bizo is just "Lesbian Lover's" (frogbat's) lil 'Act 'o' defiance' not that I disagree, I refuse to use the silly thing anyway.

At least I dont have to watch all these episodes of BB, I have Manda to fill me in in chat all the time! hehehe

[This message has been edited for the benefit of Mr FROGBAT (edited 05-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Angela Harlem (edited 05-17-2001).]

lol Ali...i'm unaddicted now; currently i watch no TV
biggrin.gif

lazy, ain't it great TV? i felt so bad for the slightly overweight woman who got kicked out...she was crying when she had to run a mile (which is kinda sad but......)
and that stupid jerk who fake cried so he wouldn't get kicked off the show!!?!? what a bastard...do any of u know if he got kicked off yet? hmm you probably dont watch lol

anyhow i think i only used the 'horny' devil once or twice...for the Devils..i feel bad if i use it
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom