I am a virgin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am not defending anyone here...but the thread only got derailed because you guys did not IGNORE the comments!

Both Anitram and WildHoneyAlways kept on the secondary topic of birth control...it didn't get derailed until people called out his comments.

KhanadaRhodes said:

it would be nice if he could show some kind of self-restraint :D

:ohmy:

Autoerotic asphyxia....now there's a vivid thought!

:wink:

Last edited:
indra said:

:ohmy:

Autoerotic asphyxia....now there's a vivid thought!

:wink:

:lmao: As always :bow: Indra!

Yeah I'm also shocked by the b. c. prices in the US. Many brands are included in the Australian Pharmaceutical Benefit Scheme which makes it about $25, usually for about 3 months. AND no asking what it's for! :eyebrow: Now that's weird! :huh:

anitram said:
Even brand names here (Loestrin, Ortho-Tri, Diane, Ellesse, etc) cost less than $30. You guys are being completely hosed. No wonder millions of Americans are buying drugs online from Canadian pharmacies. And if you're experiencing breakthrough bleeding, like U2bonogirl mentioned, it's because the hormone concentration is too high in the pill or shot you're receiving. Go for a low estrogen pill.

No kidding. :down:

:lol:

I find it SO funny...poor Joe comes in here and pours out his heart and tells us all that he is a virgin at 33, and the thread turns into an EXTENSIVE and graphic thread about female contraception!

:yikes:

Joe...your time will come. And when it does...you will be quite knowledgeable on female contraception! :up:

Joe, having a conversation with his first lover:

"So, I was reading on this U2 forum that the generic brands of female contraception....." :D

Last edited:
zoney! said:
:lol:

I find it SO funny...poor Joe comes in here and pours out his heart and tells us all that he is a virgin at 33, and the thread turns into an EXTENSIVE and graphic thread about female contraception!

Yeah, I was gonna say! :lol:

Got Philk? said:
Yeah, but did we really have to bring up bleeding? :crack:

Dearest, if you spent 1/4 of your pre-adolescent through adult life in a state of perpetual "bleeding", it wouldn't be a big deal to you guys either. :wink:

And Jeff, at least Joe now has a more complete understanding of what it takes, at least from the female perspective, to engage in responsible sexual activity. :huh:

:shrug:

"responsible sexual activity" - that's the antithesis of the male's perspective.

I'm not.

Not that that should suprise anyone.

Clearly, I'm the Studly McStudserson of interference, who (incidentally) is not in any way a person I just made up now. :shifty:

But seriously, no.

Always been told never trust anything that bleeds 12 times a year and still lives.

I am reading a book called The Game by Neil Strauss - its about a group of pick up artists who, no matter what they look like, could go out and pick up any kind of woman. Worth a read if, for nothing else, it does go into the female psyche somewhat..

Last edited:
Windmilllane said:

But if you are fat, bald and ugly, I don't care how confident you are, you will never get laid. (unless you pay for sex).
Money can be exchanged for goods and services? Tell me more, please :whistle:

And here's some content for the hell of it:

Since we're throwing around birth control talk, any females tried Norplant? Also where would you rank it in comparison to the other methods of BC?

arm.jpg

Last edited:
Don't worry Joe when it happens than it happens! There is no need to have sex in order to have a good time :wink: Think perhaps sometims too much emphasis is put on sex. Just because you are in a relationship or are a certain age doesn't mean you have to do it. I say if you are a virgin than be proud! Sure there are some who wish they could go back and reclaim their virginity.

Btw I discuss my female problems a lot with my guy,lol. Poor thing tries so hard to understand but he can only take so much,lol. Oh and I was on Ortho Tri and got it free from a clinic. Works pretty well! Thankfully though my insurance covers birth control with a very low co-pay without questioning why it's needed.

i once dated a girl who wanted to start using the pill to control her cramps. we never wanted to have sex (and didn't) and when she consulted me about it she said she was worried about taking the pill because if she were to stop then she could get pregnant...without having sex....ever. Needless to say she was a bit clueless about the process and i thought it was so funny that i couldnt keep the conversation serious. we didnt talk for a week.

Back
Top Bottom