I am a readaholic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My name is Bonochick, and the only things I read these days are newspapers and magazines. :silent:

I am Basstrap and I once ate a church bulletin when I was 8-ish.

Hi my name is sula and I read everything I can get my hands on. I read too fast too. Good books of several hundred pages are demolished in one evening and I must hunt for more mental food. :mad:

Koba dear, you forgot your name..why don't you introduce yourself to the rest of the group? :D

my name is BabyG and I used to be a readaholic; I'm not one now but I very badly want to be one again.

sula is a mental nitwit..but a grateful one at that

*hugs kobesan and gives him a big sloppy kiss*

giant with no *cool* ride

sulawesigirl4 said:
*hugs kobesan and gives him a big sloppy kiss*

yes the car is nice and the pants are indeed fancy but this is all inappropriate nevertheless.

chalk up one more item to the inferiority complex list.

kobayashi said:

yes the car is nice and the pants are indeed fancy but this is all inappropriate nevertheless.

just call me a gold-digging opportunist. :lol:

baaad little aussie boy

shame on you! I shall expect you to remedy the situation by 5pm tomorrow.

but classic Russian lit. seems too much like WORK, reading 3 cricket books at present

well heres a couple quick readings from the book of Bart to cover till then...

Ivanhoe: a Russian farmer's story...

The Biography of George Washington Carver: all about the guy who killed Geroge Washington...

I am Lara and I have read 2 books in a day and am reading Matilda & Little Women (i am addicted to this book as well as Dracula) today.

Piers Anthony writes science fiction/fantasy all together. Some of his most popular series' are:

Xanth An open-ended series about a world where everything is magic or has magic. Each human has a magic talent that nobody else has. A king is the person who has the best talent. It is possible for women to assume the throne as King for the King is the human with the best talent, male or female.

Incarnations of Immortalitystories about the 7 incarnations of immortality:
Death (named Thanatos)
Time (Chronos)
Fate (Clotho, Lachesis, Atropos)
War (Mars)
Nature (Gaea)
Evil (Satan)
Good (God)

Mode about different realities all happening at the same time with a virtual mode that can cross them...

Aprentice Adept Two worlds:
Photon, a world run by science
Phaze, a world run by magic

I am a huge Piers Anthony fan as you can see. I am currently reading his biography "Bio of an Ogre" and have read all of the series' mentioned above exept Aprentice Adept which im reading the first book.

My name is Mrs.Clayton and I read books, but only the first half. I do finish books, but more times than not, my answer to the question...."Did you read______" is "Well, I only read half of it"
I'm about halfway through Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring and the urge to quit is actually not there :)

Back
Top Bottom