I am a gigantic loser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hallelujah Here She Comes

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Here I am. A college student, on a Saturday night. And what am I doing? Out drinking, galavanting, rubbing up against someone of the opposite sex, or, heck, even seeing a movie? No, of course not. I'm sitting in front of a computer screen because I couldn't find anything better to do.

Did I mention I also did this last night? What the hell is wrong with me?
confused.gif

Note: the only thing that could make this night more depressing is if no one replies to this.

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Note: the only thing that could make this night more depressing is if no one replies to this.

We'd never let that happen! It'll be okay, I promise, it will!

Now someone tell me it'll be okay too!

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Originally posted by Like O2:
We'd never let that happen! It'll be okay, I promise, it will!

Now someone tell me it'll be okay too!

AWWWW!! Thanks! It'll be ok. I'm actually hanging out with some friends now (yet strangely not far from a computer
wink.gif
) so I'm feeling a bit better. But thanks for your kind words.
smile.gif

Originally posted by famous rungi:
tick

Huh?

theres nothing wrong with what your doing, but i know what you mean.

*likes not always going out

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Up until about 30 minutes ago, I was knitting in front of the TV. Now I'm just quickly checking out the forum before SNL comes on.
Oh, think of the money we save by not going out on the weekends. Think of it like investing for the next tour U2 does
biggrin.gif

I think famous rungi was just checking in to show that she doesn't think you're a loser, which of course you aren't!

I choose not to go out if I can avoid it, Im worse than you! hehe. You gotta admit though, going out all the time can get rather mundane after a bit!

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
tock?

you must be at Northwestern, that's the problem!

Northwestern? Blaspheme!!! First off, as I recall, that's in Evanston, not Chicago. Second, please don't insult me. I go to the University of Chicago thankyouverymuch which, quite frankly, is probably the primary cause of my lack of a social life but at least we're not like 99.99% Greek. (Seriously no offence if you do go to Northwestern...or not much
wink.gif
)

Originally posted by Mrs. Clayton:
Oh, think of the money we save by not going out on the weekends. Think of it like investing for the next tour U2 does

*likes that idea*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys! I'm feeling much better now that it's Sunday and all those who went out are still trying to peel themselves off the linoleum.
them-->
icon21.gif

me-->
icon6.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
Thanks guys! I'm feeling much better now that it's Sunday and all those who went out are still trying to peel themselves off the linoleum.
them-->
icon21.gif

me-->
icon6.gif

Thanks, that would be me. LOL

Glad you're feeling better about stuff.
smile.gif

------------------
Cut out the poetry
Let's hit the main artery
No time for a tourniquet
Let the colour's all run out of me

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
why would I be offended??? I thought I insulted Northwestern myself?

I meant no offence for those who do in fact go to Northwestern, not you specifically. It seems my communication skills are impeded even without the consumption of alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom