I am a dork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justified

Refugee
I was at a party Friday night and was talking to a friend of mine and excused myself to the restroom. As soon as I close the door, I hear "The Scientist" start on the stereo. *side note: I had been drinking quite a bit of wine at the party* So as soon as I heard the song, I opened the door ran to the hall way found my friend and begged him to turn the song off because I get sad when it is on. :laugh: I swear I think he thought I was at that point a freak. He hugged me and told me: "ok baby don't worry, I will turn it off" me to him: "DO IT NOW OR I AM GOING TO START CRYING! :scream:" him: *runs away fast as hell and turns song off* :lol: :der: :der: :der: What a pathetic loser I am. At least that was the lowest point of the evening. :laugh:

Heh, I guess that's better than actually crying at the party, which I've done before. After a two week bender before graduation last May, I ended the brain cell killing spree by drinking an absurd amount at my friend's party. At the end of the evening, I found myself lying with my friend and her boyfriend at the time in his bed, just sobbing for no apparent reason. Then I finally snapped out of it, threw up in the bathroom before I left, and stumbled home. To top that all off, I ended up leaving my keys just hanging from the lock on my front door that night, until I finally discovered them the next evening after tearing my apartment apart looking for them.

I am such a classy girl.

Last edited:
I almost always get violently depressed when I drink, and make a fool out of myself. :up:

And then I'm depressed for days afterward because I'm so embarrassed about being depressed. :slant:

I usually start of giggling uncontrollably before alternating with crying every second emotion. Finally I finish off completely crying, then falling asleep on the sofa. :up:

:eek: I got after a girl at the party for crying. I looked at her and said "are you f'ing kidding me, you are crying! Get over it!" what a bitch I am. Oh and I ended up lying down with my friends as well but there was no crying more like snoring. :laugh: :shifty:

beli said:
I usually start of giggling uncontrollably before alternating with crying every second emotion. Finally I finish off completely crying, then falling asleep on the sofa. :up:

I always laugh and talk a lot.
I am known to phone people for random conversations or opening the window of the car and trying to have conversations with strangers. :|
My aunt acts the same except steals stuff from bars like a big cardboard Santa Claus and folds him up and puts him in the boot of our car and then leaves him in our porch and the next day we find the postman laughing at the sign which says "Happy Christmas from Coca-Cola and everyone at *insert bar name here*

:lol: I got caught stealing a big metal beer sign from a bar once. the bouncer asked me what was in my shirt, i said nothing and raised my arms and out slipped the Zima sign. :laugh:

Lara Mullen said:

I always laugh and talk a lot.
I am known to phone people for random conversations or opening the window of the car and trying to have conversations with strangers. :|
My aunt acts the same except steals stuff from bars like a big cardboard Santa Claus and folds him up and puts him in the boot of our car and then leaves him in our porch and the next day we find the postman laughing at the sign which says "Happy Christmas from Coca-Cola and everyone at *insert bar name here*

:lmao:

we must drink lots together some time miss lara mullen jr :D
we will be the chattiest thieves around.
:up:

Angela Harlem said:

:lmao:

we must drink lots together some time miss lara mullen jr :D
we will be the chattiest thieves around.
:up:

:up: :yes: Nobody else talks in the car after Ive been to the pub, I can have a whole 30 min conversation without anyone piping up :reject:

Justified, when my aunt stole the cardboard Santa a worker from the bar came out and asked for it back but the manager had told my aunt she could have it, the young worker started telling my aunt how he thought he would lose his job and my aunt started folding the Santa Claus and stuffing it in the boot of the car and shouted "Oh f**k, we broke Santas neck" and jumped in the car and started telling my Dad to drive. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom