I am 16. New life. Here's the story...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa1310

War Child
It's Official: I am 16. New life. Here's the story...

(this will be shorter, I typed it all up and accidentally deleted it... super pissed)

So... I turned 16 on Sunday. Sadly, the only party I had for my sixteenth was with Grandma, Grandmas sister, and CRAZY Aunt Jo. None of who fall below 70 years old... Also, my brother came up to visit me from Sacramento, which is 3 hours away. He has a crazy work schedule, so it was a treat. I hadn't seen him since January... And of course, the beautiful girlfriend got to go. So it was a little non-traditional in the sense of a 16th birthday party, but it went well.

Now... Crazy Aunt Jo. She lives alone, her son abandoned her and died recently, and her brother (my grandpa) died a few years back. So she is alone... And owns 57 cats. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not mean... she is just very weird. She starts crying in the middle of dinner, and says "I love you all so much..." Like a drunk alcoholic. Funny...

I got to bring the beautiful girlfriend, Amanda. And she got to be introduced to the whole family... Funny. We had to be good though, no kissing or hugging AT ALL. Grandma is old fashion. So, we had to wait until we could walk off on our own (Grandma owns acres and acres... You can find prvacy anywhere.) Thank God for mini skirts :sexywink: :censored: . I wont say any more.....

So, to make a long story short (because i dont want to type it all again.) Grandma surprised me with a car... A 1995 Toyota Corolla DX with ALL power windows and locks, with the "overdrive" choice between 3 speed or 4 speed. AND... The back seats fold down into the trunk, which leaves room for 2 people to comfortably lay down. Conviniently... All back windows had been greatly tinted by the person before... No need to explain that. You were all teenagers once, use your imagination :wink: :censored: .

So here are some pictures... First one being of me and my brother, next one of me, my grandma (pink pants, and short) and her sister, and the last one being my 1995 Toyota Corolla DX (gotta say the full name :wink: )

Good party I'd say... Thanks for reading :D

000_0396.jpg

000_0395.jpg

100_4085.jpg

:heart:

Last edited:
Personal life posts can go in Lemonade Stand or Zoo Confessionals.

You will get more serious responses in Zoo Confessionals.

:)

Umm.... well, be sure to share your good fortune with others. You are blessed in ways you may not understand.

Good luck

wow your lucky you got a car!

i don't want to know what else you got on your birthday, :| , but all in all, happy birthday and congrats!

i'm sixteen too :wave:

Back
Top Bottom