I......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
After some days of not being on Interference at all, this site seems to be one of the most wonderful places of all. :yes: Reading about U2, meeting up with wonderful people - it all gives me fuzzies right now! :cute: All those wonderful, wonderful things in here-------used the word 'wonderful' far too often already, eh? Ah, screw it! :tongue: I feel great in the moment!
And I have to test this new thingy :dance: - wohoo it's so cool! Dance for me!
*sigh* :cute: Maybe I ate something wrong today or this is the beginning of the end, but I want to say one thing:
:kiss: You guys are the best! :kiss:
Got that off my chest...... :D

omg omg omg this little dancing man :dance:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

He is sooooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Anna-
I was gonna Pm you- i noticed you were missing!!!!!!

Welcome baack :D

I :heart: warm & fuzzie threads :heart:

oooooh ooooooooh oooooooh dancing man :dance:

Lara Mullen said:
Hey Anna-
I was gonna Pm you- i noticed you were missing!!!!!!

Welcome back :D
Thank you a lot, Lara! :happy: You know, I had to sell certain things at eBay and you won't believe it, but I sold half of my stuff already! :ohmy:

And anbody - or you Lara: Do you know if somebody uses this avatar already? Just made it and I think I haven't seen anybody with it. Have you? :shrug: If yes, then I'll make another one. :D

Pretty avatar :heart: keep it oh oh oh i must sned u some bono ones i found

Anna- david update- he ANNOYS me- i will PM u 2moro with a HUGE rant!!! i mean HUGE!!! i cant do it now cus ill b shouted at 4 bashing the keyboard keys ROFL

you didnt sell adrian mole did you?!?!?! i love it!!!

Lara Mullen said:
Pretty avatar :heart: keep it oh oh oh i must sned u some bono ones i found

Anna- david update- he ANNOYS me- i will PM u 2moro with a HUGE rant!!! i mean HUGE!!! i cant do it now cus ill b shouted at 4 bashing the keyboard keys ROFL

you didnt sell adrian mole did you?!?!?! i love it!!!
Alright, gonna keep it. :D

Yeah, send me an enormous rant - david sucks for annoying you. :madspit: <--give him this from your German friend!

No :wink: didn't sell Adrian Mole - I'll read it in my holidays like I promised - I sold 'these other things'..........y'know: 'these itmes of my former fandomness'......

I :heart: Interference!!!

So many nice people here! Plus, with drgn livin' so far away, this is somethin' that we can do together!!!! *loves sending PM's* :kiss: :D

:tongue: :cute: :dance: :cute: :tongue:

Lara Mullen said:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Is the weather good there anna
it sucks here-its soooo cold :scream:
The weather is brilliant here! :D It's so damn hot here that school always ends earlier every day and------well, while speaking 'bout school :D Tomorrow's my last school day in 10th grade and this is a reason why I love Interference even more today!!! :happy:

Daisybean: Your avatar is---------breath taking. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom