How Old Is To Old Or Young?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2isthebest said:

And now he's cheating on me.:mad:

But I'm standing by my man.:love:

as long he cleans his act up.

I was cheating with her, FYI. And that was quite a while ago. :tsk: Now that she wants me dead, I think that's gone out the window. :uhoh:

LemonMelon said:

You divorced me for seeing her, remember? :sad:

I did NOT! :angry: I just said that cause I was mad at you for cheating on me, but you're still mine dammit! :madwife:

:madspit: I'll get you for this Britt! you ruined it all!

:flirt: so, how about a fresh start then LM? :sexywink:

U2isthebest said:

:hi5: It's ok! Kayla won't mind. We're all family!:happy:

lmao isn't that the truth!

ok well now theres this other girl.
he doesn't like her like that.
but shes like totally in love with him. .
i almost ended it last night i was so mad!
k so she sends this text after like a night of me texting her from his phone. she didn't know it was me. and so it said "then why did you kiss me that night" i litteraly flipped. he said it was nothing but how can i totally trust that. i mean he can't even trust me most of the time so now that i see this i don't get it. i'm really angry but then its like i know he wouldn't ever do this. idk very strange though id say. .

love_u2_adam said:

lmao isn't that the truth!

k so she sends this text after like a night of me texting her from his phone. she didn't know it was me. and so it said "then why did you kiss me that night" i litteraly flipped. he said it was nothing but how can i totally trust that. i mean he can't even trust me most of the time so now that i see this i don't get it. i'm really angry but then its like i know he wouldn't ever do this. idk very strange though id say. .

Wait, you want to be with a guy that kisses another girl? Even more, you want to be a guy that "can't trust you?"

Listen, if he's kissing other girls, and you're ok with that, he will probably hang on to you for a long time. If it bugs you, guess what, he'll probably do it again.

Also, "it was nothing" in my experience means "change subject quickly!!" :shrug:

love_u2_adam said:
but i really don't think he did it. . .
i know he didn't. .
she hates me.
she tries to make me mad.
its pretty fucking immature!

I think you're making excuses to justify his behaviour because you like him. In other words, your blinders are on.

Here's why:

love_u2_adam said:
k so she sends this text after like a night of me texting her from his phone. she didn't know it was me. and so it said "then why did you kiss me that night" i litteraly flipped. he said it was nothing but how can i totally trust that. i mean he can't even trust me most of the time so now that i see this i don't get it. i'm really angry but then its like i know he wouldn't ever do this. idk very strange though id say. . [/B]

I can be wrong, so please clarify because what you wrote isn't very clear. So, from what I understand, she sends a text message thinking that it's the guy but it's really you. Then you confronted him but he said "it was nothing." So he basically admitted that he kissed her but yet just now you said "but i really don't think he did it. . . i know he didn't. . " Then why did he say it was nothing rather than denying that it ever happened?

I agree with what Phil wrote.

no, i think after a while she knew it was me.
because i don't text like him.
and he said he didn't, and i believe him because i know he doesn't have feelings for her.

there is more to this. . but i just don't wanna say it cause its weird.
but to prove im right ill say it.
she said something about her boobs and how she had tits and im like yeah no duh your a chick, then shes like you wanna feel them and i said no kayla would not appricate that, then shes like i wanna cuddle and im like i don't shit up and stop talking to me. and then she sent the kissing thing. . cause she knew it was me because rob wouldn't ever tell her to shut up.
and shes jelous of me which would be another reason to do it.

and have this in mind this chick is flipping 20 years old!!!!

Last edited:
Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on something by not having a girl. Then I read these complicated scenarios.

I might be alright afterall.

phillyfan26 said:
Sometimes I feel like I'm missing out on something by not having a girl. Then I read these complicated scenarios.

I might be alright afterall.

Exactly. I'll never understand why everyone is in such a hurry to hook up with someone, especially at such a young age. Enjoy your youth!

Actually, I'll never understand why there's this stigma that if you reach a certain age and you're single, there must be something wrong with you. It doesn't make sense. Too many people get into relationships just for the sake of saying they're in a relationship and that's where much of the complications, heartache and unhappiness stems from. But that's for another thread.

I wouldn't say that I'm thrilled to be single but, in my opinion, it's better to have no company than bad company.

Back
Top Bottom