How do you feel about your career choice?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I posted this in my blog but I thought it might make for interesting conversation.

I've been a high school teacher of 13 years - 10 at the same school. I used to LOVE my job - I mean LOVE it. Yes there were frustrations but the kids, the daily challenges, I loved them.

This fall, when school started, I wasn't thrilled to go back - it was hard. And today, after 2 weeks off, it was so hard to go back. Once I'm there, I'm fine. I'm not unhappy doing my job most of the time, almost all of the time. But I don't think I love it anymore. And that makes me sad.

I just wonder if I was spoiled all those years, when I was young and loved it. And maybe this is how everyone feels about their job, as a means to an end, a way to pay the bills. And I"m sure there are people out there who hate their jobs and are cursing me right now.

And I'm not talking about teens who are baggers at the grocery store or who work at some trendy mall store. I'm actually curious to hear from "grown ups" who have careers. Do you love it? Do you like it? Do you tolerate it? Do you hate it?

My principal says "The day you dread coming to work is the day you should find a new job." I don't think I'm there yet, but I wonder if that day is peeking out over the horizon.

Trouble is... I'm not trained to do much else. I have a BFA in Theatre Education and a MA in Directing - kinda educated for a single career.

Thanks for reading my ramble - and I'd love to hear your thoughts on your career.

I just posted in another thread that three years ago this week I went back to school to be a pastry chef, which was a lifelong dream of mine. It's the only thing I ever wanted to do when I was a kid and then an adult with a literature degree working in finance. I cleaned my closet tonight and got rid of all of my office clothes and shoes that have been sitting there since I quit my job for school. I LOVE what I do for a living. Love it. I don't always like where I'm working but as far as what I do, I can't get enough of it. I still am in shock that people pay me to come into their place of business and let me bake and play with buttercream and chocolate all day long. It doesn't even feel like work somedays. I'm still not at a point where I make the big bucks though. By big bucks, I mean live on my own in a condo, townhouse, or house. I refuse to ever live in a crappy apartment paying rent ever again. But I'm fairly confident if I keep plugging along I'll be making what I need to make in a few more years.

However, until I went back to school. I worked in an office for 5 years processing loans. I hated it so bad I could hardly function. I woke up everyday just dreading life. I used to have a post it note next to me where I would put a checkmark at the top of every hour to help pass my days. It didn't help the fact that I hated what I did by having to work for the most evil woman on the planet. She really was just a bitch. 13 out of 30 people quit in my department within a year. No one in HR cared because she left the company for a year and in that year they never found a person to replace her. So when she asked to come back they welcomed her with open arms. She got wind that people were relieved that she left so she made it her mission to call everyone in her office, one by one on a daily basis, and tell them how they sucked at life. Not just their job but life in general. So instead of going to work at a different leasing company like everyone else did, I did something for myself that needed to be done: I moved back in with the parents, quit my job, went back to school, then went to another state and trained under a master pastry chef for very little pay. I'm very fortunate to have trained at a kick ass resort in the southwest which has opened up tons of doors for me now that I'm home again. When people see where I worked they want to talk to me. I couldn't be happier with my choice even though I will probably be able to collect retirement by the time my student loans are paid off....not really but I do have a hefty bill to pay back.

I'm single with no kids or any other attachments so it was a little easier for me to redo my life in a sense. I know it's a lot harder for people with families and/or homes to pay for.

I don't know if that made any sense or not but I do know how you feel. I used to hate my job but after a lot of hard work and sacrifice I can't imagine doing anything else with my time each day.

I accidentally ended up in my HR career.

Studied music in school but had no desire to teach or perform, so clearly from an early age, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. As an adult, I now think I automatically was determined to study music because that was my thing. I had a lot of talent, and had done little else from 3rd grade through 12th grade, so ta-dah! I would study music. Guess I should have thought that through a little more. Oh well!

Taught piano and worked part-time as an assistant in an office job, got burned out on being half self-employed so went to full time at the office. A few years later, was in Seattle and working for a large company as an assistant in HR. Was handed more tasks, did them well, was liked by the higher-ups, and ended up being promoted a few times.

And now? Now this has become my career. I'm happy to have a job, and very happy to work with people I really, really like and who support me, and to work for a company I like. I'm struggling a bit at work now because I've had a run of a few months where it's been the worst period at work since starting here almost 8 years ago. Again - thank god for supportive coworkers. We've all had to have each other's backs since September. (Thankfully, I think I fully see the light at the end of the tunnel of that crisis.)

Unfortunately, even at 36, I still struggle with the whole "what do I want to do when I grow up" question. Some days I'm okay with having "just a job" that pays bills (and hey, great coworkers, so work is almost always fun) and pursuing my true loves of music and writing outside of work. And other days I have career angst.

If I come across a magical way to combine a job with my passions (that doesn't involve me becoming a starving artist), I will be ecstatic. At the moment, it's not financially feasible for me to take a giant risk and start over with something else, or even move to entry-level in another field.

Because what do I have experience in now? Teaching piano, being an assistant, and employee benefits. Yay ... ? (I guess it's better than having no skills, so ... glass is half full!)

So here I am, thankful at least to have a job and some job security. But yeah, for the most part, I just tolerate it.

(Jeez, I'm long-winded.)

With the exception of the occasional grease burn, I love my job. My customers are great, my coworkers are fun, hygienic and really growing in their understanding of the English language and McDonald's is simply a top-notch organization. We don't have "profit-sharing" yet, but they recently began letting us eat the fish sandwiches that don't get purchased.

I've been a newspaper reporter for the past 20 years (all small/medium market stuff - I've never worked for a big metro paper.) I have questioned my choice a few times over the years. I love writing, but hesitated to enter the field in the first place because I'm pretty shy and introverted. But when I was taking journalism classes in college and writing for the school paper I didn't find it difficult to talk to people when I was interviewing them - it wasn't anything like trying to chat up strangers at a party, for instance, which I still find difficult. So I went ahead and applied for newspaper jobs when I graduated, and eventually got one. For about the first six months or so I couldn't wait to get up in the morning to get to work because it was my first "real" newspaper job and it was all so exciting. Then there was a shake-up in management and the place became a nightmare to work for. For a while I thought about chucking it and going into PR. I thought it would be a lot more money and a lot less stress. But I was afraid I'd eventually regret it and feel like a sell-out, so I stuck it out and eventually got work at another paper. Then I spent a few years jumping around from paper to paper until I ended up where I am now. I've been at my current paper for 10 years. I thought things were going pretty well until the past couple of years. Now I'm really scared. Everyone keeps saying newspapers are going to be obsolete in a few years, we've had furloughs and pay reductions, I've had people I've worked with for a long time get laid off and I'm scared I'll be next - especially after I got a not-so-great performance review just before Christmas after several years of good-to-great ones.

I'm hoping I'm not scaring younger Interferencers away from journalism or whatever their dream career might be. Even though it's been a crappy couple of years, I think I would still go into journalism if I had to do it all over again, simply because I couldn't imagine doing anything else.

I should preface my post with a few things:

I'm 28 y/o, single, and no "obligations".
I've yet to hold a job for more than 1 year.
I'm currently pursuing a doctorate.

What's odd is my life from someone else's perspective might seem like I have no sense of direction in life.

My undergrad was in political science. After graduating I managed a video game store, taught, and then did a year of service with Americorps.

My master's was in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies. Upon graduating, I got a job as an Academic Advisor (actually, more like a program director without the pay) for a Graduate program at a research intensive university.

Now I'm pursuing a doctorate in neither politics nor education, but health. WTF? After all that I'm going to be a doctor????

I love this new career I'm pursuing. I've no idea what my future holds, but I like the direction I'm going in for the moment.

Overall, I love to help people. At the moment, I feel this is perhaps where my talents are best used. Will I be a doctor for the rest of my life? Who knows.

I don't think any of my experiences were a waste, either. Even though they were temporary, each one is what led me to the next...but I'll spare you my life story. So, for myself and those who know me, it makes sense, despite the field jumping.

More than anything, all I want to do is spread the love and have a positive impact in this world. I'm open to wherever that goal ends up taking me, and will give my 100% in whatever my career is at the time.

However, if I feel like I'm not making that impact, or if my skills and talents are being abused/taken advantage of, then I will move on, which explains why I leave at a year of employment.

In short, I don't believe careers, or anything in life for that matter, are fixed. I think life is more fluid than that, and experiences can lead us to other experiences. What's important is for me to follow my heart, and be happy with where I am and satisfied with a balance of challenges and successes.

I've advised students in my previous career who were twice my age and looking for a career change. I've also advised students who knew exactly what they wanted to do their whole lives. Everyone is different. Diverse as the bacteria in your mouth :) So don't feel like things "should" be a certain way.

Alicia, I actually listened to my father over winter break (LOL I never do) and he was telling me how he is not very committed to his current career. He had to bust his ass in the army to provide for his family. Now he just wants to be able to have a 9-5 job that pays enough so he can do the things he likes. If his boss/coworkers are assholes, he'll leave (LOL outside the army, he also has yet to stay in a job for more than 1 year). Anyway, his point is that the career matters not, happiness does. You have a job that lets you do the things you love, i.e. you can pursue your interests (choir, U2, reading, writing, etc.) Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

I am very pleased with my career goals. I just am upset with myself on how I got here.

College the first time was a great social experience. Now, thanks to that social time, I have more student loan debt because I had to return to school in order to get my teaching degree/certificate.

Now that I have it, I am teaching in a resource room and feel like I am where I want to be. I just need a school to hire me full time/salary pay. :D We'll get there.

Anyway, his point is that the career matters not, happiness does. You have a job that lets you do the things you love, i.e. you can pursue your interests (choir, U2, reading, writing, etc.) Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

A very, very excellent point, and one I have to stop and remind myself of often. These days, often = a daily basis. :wink:

I do remind myself how fortunate I am - I don't have to work long hours, the people are great, the company is great, I just often don't like what I do.

While I don't work long hours, I still "take work home" with me in that I feel awful when I have to be the bearer of bad news (which is very often these days, which is why the job has sucked lately). I can't shut my mind off and will dwell and dread.

I'm working on it. :)

What's odd is my life from someone else's perspective might seem like I have no sense of direction in life.

My undergrad was in political science. After graduating I managed a video game store, taught, and then did a year of service with Americorps.

My master's was in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies. Upon graduating, I got a job as an Academic Advisor (actually, more like a program director without the pay) for a Graduate program at a research intensive university.

Now I'm pursuing a doctorate in neither politics nor education, but health. WTF? After all that I'm going to be a doctor????

I love this new career I'm pursuing. I've no idea what my future holds, but I like the direction I'm going in for the moment.

Overall, I love to help people. At the moment, I feel this is perhaps where my talents are best used. Will I be a doctor for the rest of my life? Who knows.

I don't think any of my experiences were a waste, either. Even though they were temporary, each one is what led me to the next...but I'll spare you my life story. So, for myself and those who know me, it makes sense, despite the field jumping.

More than anything, all I want to do is spread the love and have a positive impact in this world. I'm open to wherever that goal ends up taking me, and will give my 100% in whatever my career is at the time.

However, if I feel like I'm not making that impact, or if my skills and talents are being abused/taken advantage of, then I will move on, which explains why I leave at a year of employment.

In short, I don't believe careers, or anything in life for that matter, are fixed. I think life is more fluid than that, and experiences can lead us to other experiences. What's important is for me to follow my heart, and be happy with where I am and satisfied with a balance of challenges and successes.

I've advised students in my previous career who were twice my age and looking for a career change. I've also advised students who knew exactly what they wanted to do their whole lives. Everyone is different. Diverse as the bacteria in your mouth :) So don't feel like things "should" be a certain way.

Alicia, I actually listened to my father over winter break (LOL I never do) and he was telling me how he is not very committed to his current career. He had to bust his ass in the army to provide for his family. Now he just wants to be able to have a 9-5 job that pays enough so he can do the things he likes. If his boss/coworkers are assholes, he'll leave (LOL outside the army, he also has yet to stay in a job for more than 1 year). Anyway, his point is that the career matters not, happiness does. You have a job that lets you do the things you love, i.e. you can pursue your interests (choir, U2, reading, writing, etc.) Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

YouTube - Warren G Ft. Nate Dogg - Regulators

I've been a newspaper reporter for the past 20 years (all small/medium market stuff - I've never worked for a big metro paper.) I have questioned my choice a few times over the years. I love writing, but hesitated to enter the field in the first place because I'm pretty shy and introverted. But when I was taking journalism classes in college and writing for the school paper I didn't find it difficult to talk to people when I was interviewing them - it wasn't anything like trying to chat up strangers at a party, for instance, which I still find difficult. So I went ahead and applied for newspaper jobs when I graduated, and eventually got one. For about the first six months or so I couldn't wait to get up in the morning to get to work because it was my first "real" newspaper job and it was all so exciting. Then there was a shake-up in management and the place became a nightmare to work for. For a while I thought about chucking it and going into PR. I thought it would be a lot more money and a lot less stress. But I was afraid I'd eventually regret it and feel like a sell-out, so I stuck it out and eventually got work at another paper. Then I spent a few years jumping around from paper to paper until I ended up where I am now. I've been at my current paper for 10 years. I thought things were going pretty well until the past couple of years. Now I'm really scared. Everyone keeps saying newspapers are going to be obsolete in a few years, we've had furloughs and pay reductions, I've had people I've worked with for a long time get laid off and I'm scared I'll be next - especially after I got a not-so-great performance review just before Christmas after several years of good-to-great ones.

I'm hoping I'm not scaring younger Interferencers away from journalism or whatever their dream career might be. Even though it's been a crappy couple of years, I think I would still go into journalism if I had to do it all over again, simply because I couldn't imagine doing anything else.

unfortunately i am a victim of a layoff from the newspaper industry. they just beat the shit out of mid-management.

1. You had a job?

2. You had a job in communication? I thought you failed to graduate high school.

3. You were in management?

The American dream is alive.

i gots my GED and shit, dude. same thing dawg.

If I come across a magical way to combine a job with my passions (that doesn't involve me becoming a starving artist), I will be ecstatic. At the moment, it's not financially feasible for me to take a giant risk and start over with something else, or even move to entry-level in another field.

Because what do I have experience in now? Teaching piano, being an assistant, and employee benefits. Yay ... ? (I guess it's better than having no skills, so ... glass is half full!)

So here I am, thankful at least to have a job and some job security. But yeah, for the most part, I just tolerate it.

(Jeez, I'm long-winded.)

I guess, like Mia did, I should have prefaced my original post with "I have a young son who needs new shoes often and has terrible teeth which need work and we just bought a house in May." so yeah, a big risk or a pay cut isn't really feasable without making some HUGE lifestyle changes.

My job does include my passion (theatre) I just think I'm more interested in other aspects that I feel it's a bit late in the game (I can see 40 on the horizon) to start. (Professional directing / designing)

I've been at my current paper for 10 years. I thought things were going pretty well until the past couple of years. Now I'm really scared. Everyone keeps saying newspapers are going to be obsolete in a few years, we've had furloughs and pay reductions, I've had people I've worked with for a long time get laid off and I'm scared I'll be next - especially after I got a not-so-great performance review just before Christmas after several years of good-to-great ones.

I too really worry about job security. I live in one of the worst states when it comes to spending on education (49th out of 50 to be exact). Last year many of my friends got pink slips and this year the state changed the rules for how and when and why they could give out pink slips and when out contracts could (or didn't have to be) renewed.

I agree that nothing needs to be permanent or fixed, but like I said before, now is NOT the right time for taking risks for me and for my family.

Interesting that your dad is perfectly happy doing something that he doesn't care about for a full 1/3 of his day. I'm not sure I could do that. Work takes up 1/2 of my waking hours (acutally, a bit more) and to me, it most definitely matters what I do in those 9+ hours. But I will agree that the career I've chosen gives me not only a roof over my head and health insurance (albeit crappy) but time off and money enough to do the things I love (U2, reading, triathlons, etc)

I'm grateful for the job I have even though I never dreamed of it growing up. It's a good job, and I could have done much much worse.

But are you happy at work? Do you enjoy doing it?

I guess part of what is hard for me is the transition from loving it to being satisfied with it. It's like being on the rail for a bunch of concerts and then sitting in the stands - a different perspective, and (usually) surrounded by a bit less energy, less spark from the source. Am I stretching the simile too far? :wink:

so yeah, a big risk or a pay cut isn't really feasable without making some HUGE lifestyle changes.

I suppose I should say that I guess I could easily make lifestyle changes in order to make a big change/risk feasible ... but I guess I don't hate my job enough to do that. I like my lifestyle! :wink:

Part of it, of course, is that I don't know what I'd rather be doing for work. If I ever find out what that is, I might be completely open and ready to take that leap and change my lifestyle to make it happen.

See, I do have a sense of what I'd rather be doing. I kinda wish I'd pursued professional directing when I was younger. But that's not a totally stable career and with a husband/kid/mortgage, stablility is important to me.

I wouldn't mind teaching college but I don't even know how to begin looking for a job like that.

There was a time that I could have become a professional roadie - I worked for the union for awhile and was offered a job on the road with STOMP but that stability thing called out to me.

I guess I shouldn't bitch since
a) I have a job
b) I like it okay
c) I've chosen stability over a more 'exciting' career

This is really fascinating to read about.

When I was younger, I had all sorts of ambitions of doing something artistic - music, writing, photography, dance, etc. Then I decided I wanted to become a teacher. I loved kids, had fun with them, and honestly I never thought of being something other than a teacher. There literally was NO other career path on my radar. I knew I was talented at many other things, but thought that teaching was my only option. No clue why.

I went to university, and started in the teaching program. At the end of my 2nd year, I started my practicum and realized I HATED teaching, and would be horrible at it. That summer was one of the worst of my life. I did a lot of soul searching, research and so on, and eventually came to the conclusion that I wanted to be a social worker. I ended up with a degree in psychology. I had a lot of great experiences in that field during my practicum, and was all gung ho. After graduation, I found it absolutely impossible to find a job in my field. There were no opportunities at all. So, I branched out. I worked as a party planner, which I absolutely loved. Unfortunately the company was sold, so I lost my job in that process.

Then I moved on to the financial world. It's totally hilarious how that ended up happening, as math was the bane of my existence (and still is), yet here I was working with numbers all day at a brokerage firm. I hated every minute of it, and was on the verge of breakdown.

I came to my current company 5 years ago, and have had a variety of jobs here. Now I'm an assistant to the best department ever. I work with all the creative people - writers, designers, etc. so it's a group of crazy, energetic and talented people my age. It's not something I ever envisioned doing, but I actually enjoy it. There are opportunities for advancement, and I'm becoming more artistic and creative in the process, which is something I always loved and wanted to develop.

Deep down however, as much as I'm enjoying what I'm doing, there's a part of me that's disappointed that I never did anything in the social work field. I was really passionate about it, and I know I'd be good at it. I'm too chicken to leave the security I have right now, but maybe one day...

I stick with my job because it's secure, it pays the bills and more, it gives me the best health coverage you can get around here, PAID VACATION (single most reason I chose this job over others I was offered), it is routine/predictable, and I am good at it. My boss and my customers compliment my work and often that's what keeps me plugging away. I have a great job and the best boss. The problem is mainly my attitude.

There are several things that could make me more money and be more interesting, but I don't have time or money to go back to school for the right credentials, and I've managed to find other things I enjoy doing that make up for a "desk job". In contrast, the things I truly love can never make me (or pretty much anyone) enough money to live and be secure.

I was in college for nursing until I got a job working for US Air in 2002. My aunt got me the job there and I just looked at it as being another job that I would have just to get me through college. It actually turned out that this job is going to be my career. I started out as a Customer Service Agent and now I'm a Customer Service Agent Supervisor. I love my job, it has great benefits and advantages, such as free flights to anywhere in the US, Canada, Mexico and the Carribbean and discounts to Europe. Plus it pays well. There are times that it can be stressful, and the hours can be long, but it can also be fun. It wasn't my initial career choice, but I love it. There is still a big part of me that wants to go back to college and get my nursing degree, but I've been out of school for so long I don't think I can commit. I'm happy with my job now, so I think I'll stick with it.

Other than the stress around the holidays and when there is bad weather the other downside for me is that my boyfriend is one of the main mangers for the airline at the airport and since I'm a supervisor and he is a manager, we are not allowed to be married. Everyone we work with knows of our relationship and only the main bosses of the company can't find out and they work in Phoenix. We have to keep everything on the DL on sites like Facebook and myspace just in case someone sees it.

unfortunately i am a victim of a layoff from the newspaper industry. they just beat the shit out of mid-management.

:hug: I'm so sorry. I almost feel bad for complaining now because although I may be underpaid and working twice as hard as before, I've still got a job in my chosen field.

I know what you mean about mid-management people getting screwed. At my paper they laid off the photo editor and the sports editor and rehired them as a reporter and photographer who report to the editor in chief so they wouldn't have to pay them as much - and I'm pretty sure those two guys weren't exactly making big bucks in the first place, despite the "editor" title. Real classy. :down: But they sucked it up and took it because they needed jobs, period.

This is something that I'm actually struggling with right now.

I was feeling unfulfilled and bored with my job as a Financial Analyst, so last February when an opportunity as a Project Manager was presented to me I jumped at it (same company different department). It was a big career change, and while I do like it and feel extremely fortunate that I essentially found something "new" without losing pay, benefits, or generous vacation time, there are times where I still feel that something is missing.

I suppose part of that has to do with falling into a career/job instead of specifically seeking one out, if that makes sense? I'm not sure. I'm still trying to figure it out which is currently a little frustrating for me .

So bottom line, I don't hate my job, and I more than tolerate it.... I'm just not in love with it right now and need to work some things out.

First off, it has been ages since I have heard "Regulators" :love:. Back to the question. I have never really known what I wanted to be when I grew up. Somehow, I have always found my way into finance, which I always find funny because I hated math growing up. For now, I am happy with where I am. I work for a start up company and not corporate America and for that I am very happy. I have wonderful benefits and a fantastic work environment. I took a massive salary hit when I accepted the position I am in now, but that is the price you pay for working in a start up that is not yet turning a profit. This job has allowed me the freedom to travel for vacation while not making me or anyone I work with feel guilty for taking time off. It is such a nice thing to have especially comparing it to my last job. Regarding facebook, I dumped all my coworkers off of my account, because I have no interest in having them read about my private life.

:hug: I'm so sorry. I almost feel bad for complaining now because although I may be underpaid and working twice as hard as before, I've still got a job in my chosen field.

I know what you mean about mid-management people getting screwed. At my paper they laid off the photo editor and the sports editor and rehired them as a reporter and photographer who report to the editor in chief so they wouldn't have to pay them as much - and I'm pretty sure those two guys weren't exactly making big bucks in the first place, despite the "editor" title. Real classy. :down: But they sucked it up and took it because they needed jobs, period.

thanks. was about 6 months ago, and i'm still searching. luckily, the same week, my wife got a new job that paid twice as much, so we're not taking a hit financially.

Really interesting thread.

I have to admit that there are times when I am asked what I do for a living that I contemplate giving a standard fake answer if only to avoid the :| face when I say the word "lawyer."

I grew up wanting to be a scientist, and I did work in research for a couple of years. I just had no interest in pursuing a PhD, and I didn't love lab work, so I went to law school. I really loved the study of law - it's challenging and it makes you think in ways that you haven't had to think before. It's a nice intellectual exercise, and in the process you meet some cool people who go on to do very cool things.

I actually enjoy the practice of law a lot, and that was a concern I had; that I was too academic and wouldn't like the work day-to-day. I should say that aside from the Christmas weeks, I'm not sure when I worked less than 60 hours in a week, and to be fair, it's a lot more than that usually. This is a profession where you really don't get "me" time; your Blackberry is with you 24/7, and getting a free weekend is akin to a miracle. Some of my friends who didn't go into corporate law do have different lifestyles, so it isn't necessarily the profession in general, but the branch I chose. I like my firm, I like the people, and to be honest, I do like the perks. My job allows me to travel and to have "things" without really having to worry too much about them. So you have to balance financial freedom with personal and social limitations that the job imposes on you. It surely isn't for everyone, but it's working for me so far. Ask me in 15 years, maybe I'll give a different answer.

Regarding facebook, I dumped all my coworkers off of my account, because I have no interest in having them read about my private life.

I have a couple of co-workers on FB and contemplated dumping a majority of them. Instead I just updated my privacy settings to reflect the type of relationship I have with them. Certain co-workers don't need to know my work related comments.

^I have a few co-workers as 'friends' but we've been working together for 6+ years, many of us longer than that, and I don't put anything on fb that I wouldn't whisper snidely to them in the back of the room at a faculty meeting. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom