holy crapola and many other unholy things

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
so my cousin's wife just called to tell me that as she was sitting eating lunch in NYC with her friend today, U2 and their 'whole entourage' as she called it, walks in and sits down at the frickin table next to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my oh my oh my...breeeeaaathhhee....
I cant take this!!! it's the chance of a lifetime slipped thru my fingers, she sat like 2 chairs away from Bono himself, in person, oh my frickin........
and I dont even get an autograph!! the fates are not smiling on me, oh just a little bit jealous, yes, just a LITTLE bit!!

goodnite, this is enough for one day!!

Nikki!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
That is beyond belief!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:
Did your aunt ask for an autograph or run up screaming "my niece loves u Bono!!!" ? :D

Im so so sorry darlin
i shall mourn today with you :sad:

BA, that truly, truly bites serious ass. :mad:

I bet she didn't even realize how HUGE that was. :|

I feel for ya babe :hug:

Last edited:
:eek:

Adam was there too?????

:adam:

:dying:

Bono needs to come to meet with members of Congress again soon. And he needs to bring the rest of the band with him.

my brother, who lives in NYC is always "bumping into" celebrities :hmm:

*wonders where my brother ate lunch today*

:lol:

no I dont know what restaurant Fritz. I am very bitter about this. she knows how big a fan I am.

Aww Nik. :hug: Its wrong to even make jokes at this.

Just...dont kick yourself too hard :(

Gawd, I'm trying to imagine the frustration you must feel. I hate missed opportunities.

:|

aww its ok Angelina, everyone here can make jokes about it...I just reserve the right to be bitter :|

you're sweet tho :)

Back
Top Bottom