Hit my girlfriend today :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I hit my girlfriend today and I feel like such a scumbag. I gotta vent to someone, so why not to you people. I guess I'm gonna get picked up by the cops tomorrow, that's inevitable, so I figured I would tell Interference what happened so that my story can be heard before I go away.

We were having an argument and she went too far! She made a comment along the lines of "you're a loser and you can't get it up, can't keep a relationship together and you're mom is a whore". When I was around 11, my parents got divorced and fought for custody. My dad wanted me and my brother because he genuinely loved us. My mom wanted us just to spite my dad. She won, and my dad kinda lost it over the decades. He later went insane and had this plot to take over the U.S. government. I haven't seen him since he went away...

Anyway, this was too far for me! I had never hit a girl before, but she was just asking for it, and it happened so fast I didn't even know what I did until I did it.

I pulled my fist back and it slammed straight into her nose! It wasn't like the movies where there was only a trickle of blood.. Her nose EXPLODED! I think I must have broken a bunch of cartilage or something because blood shot out of both her nostrils! It got all over me and all over my floor. The only thing I thought was who is going to clean this all up? Oddly, I thought she should have to do it since it was her blood...

She staggered backwards, hit her head hard enough on the wall to leave a dent, and slumped down.

We were both stunned for about 10 seconds before she started crying hysterically and ran out of my apartment.. That was about 5 hours ago so I guess she didn't go the cops or anything. So later I called my mom and she came over and I broke down in tears..

My mom came in the room and when she heard about the story she got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air. I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said "fresh" and had dice in the mirror. if anything i can say that this cab was rare but i thought "Yo homes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house at about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cab, "Yo homes smell ya later!" looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my thrown as the prince of Bel-Air.

Have you thought about taking up a new hobby? Reading is pretty awesome.

You must be pretty bored to troll so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom