Hi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello,

It's 15:32 and I'm working (and listening to the Top 90 Of The 90's on the radio). I've been up since 6:30 AM and in dire need of the weekend. Tonight Harry Potter in the cinema, tomorrow an early feast of Santa Claus and then studying. Yay!

C ya!

Marty

clt.: #24. Nirvana - Lithium

Last edited:
WTF was I thinking

I've been up since 2:30 this morning, because my mother wanted me to go shopping with her this morning. She wanted to get the 6 am specials, but we had to be at the store no later than 5 am so we could be first in line :huh: :coocoo: Well I guess half the county is also :coocoo: because they were there too waiting in the damn cold and snow for the store to open.

So we wait in the cold for an hour just so we can get in and get stuff....which I come to find out afterwards will go on sale again in two weeks without having to stand in the cold :mad:

People are mean when you have the last DVD player...crazy lady tried to take the damn thing outta her cart when she wasn't looking.

:crack:

Re: WTF was I thinking

daisybean said:
I've been up since 2:30 this morning, because my mother wanted me to go shopping with her this morning. She wanted to get the 6 am specials, but we had to be at the store no later than 5 am so we could be first in line :huh: :coocoo: Well I guess half the county is also :coocoo: because they were there too waiting in the damn cold and snow for the store to open.

So we wait in the cold for an hour just so we can get in and get stuff....which I come to find out afterwards will go on sale again in two weeks without having to stand in the cold :mad:

People are mean when you have the last DVD player...crazy lady tried to take the damn thing outta her cart when she wasn't looking.

:crack:

:no: :no: :no:
This is exactly why I you will never see me go shopping on the day after thanksgiving. I have zero tolerance for this. I would end up getting into a fight and hauled off to jail because my temper would be out of whack. lol. More power to you daisy and those who are brave enough to deal with obnoxious people on the day after thanksgiving.

It's 1:03 am and I've been up since 4:30 am because I was the one opening the door for you early morning doorbusters! :lol: But I don't have to be back there until MONDAY!

Back
Top Bottom