Help with a unusual dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Green Eyes

War Child
Road Trippin' Across The Universe to Zoo Station
Ok, so a couple of days ago, I had this dream about this concert that I was at. I'm just standing there, by myself, when Bono appears right in-front of me. I give him the peace sign, and he starts doing sign language, only doing it down. I thought that you had to do singing to the right, like when you write out a sentence on paper. Time lapse to later on. I'm still standing in the general same area, when I see Bono again, only up on this platform above me. I do this super jump thing, and land right next to him. I ask him, "What is the best way to memorize something in a week?":shrug: Don't know why I had to say something like that, but I did. Anyway, Bono just smiled at me, and kept on walking, never answering my question. So what I want to know is, what does this all mean?

According to freakydreams.com

Your Dream: I had this dream about this concert that I was at. I\'m just standing there, by myself, when Bono appears right in-front of me. I give him the peace sign, and he starts doing sign language, only doing it down. I thought that you had to do singing to the right, like when you write out a sentence on paper. Time lapse to later on. I\'m still standing in the general same area, when I see Bono again, only up on this platform above me. I do this super jump thing, and land right next to him. I ask him, \"What is the best way to memorize something in a week?\" Don\'t know why I had to say something like that, but I did. Anyway, Bono just smiled at me, and kept on walking, never answering my question.

Words like concert: Unexpected news. Work on harmony.

Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.

Words like singing: Happiness. Communication of feeling. Ready to celebrate.

Words like time: Irreversible. Continuity. Arrival or departure of feelings. Organizing your inner self.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like platform: Position. Stage. Triumph. A need to show the real you in front of others.

Words like above: Higher self. Greater understanding or knowledge. Will receive good news.

Words like jump: Inconsistent in love affairs. Escape from danger. Adventures.

Words like walking: Freedom. Movement. Ask yourself where do you want to go.

Words like question: Call for reply. Controversy. Uncertainty. Expression of some doubts about something.

Maybe Bono just represents someone you like and admire. As for me I don't even want to know why I once had a dream about Bono chasing me with a meat cleaver. Honestly I did.

I've had so many dreams where I'm singing on stage with U2. :drool: :drool: I LOVE those dreams!

The most realistic one, I remember it was SO REAL, I was sitting on the lip of the stage facing the crowd (like a Rose Bowl type setting, with rows and rows of fold-out chairs as far as the eye could see) with a microphone in my right hand. Bono was standing off to my right. And I turned my torso around and looked backwards and I could see as clear as day, Larry just pounding on the drums!

It was so realistic! I could feel the outdoor wind in my hair and the sun was setting and it was a perfect, clear day and I could see the sky and the clouds and the purple-pink sky above.

Awesome, awesome dream! :up:

I'm sorry. This has been all about me and nothing about Mr. Green Eye's post. I just wanted to finally share that! :D

Ummm, I don't know what you're dream means, other than you obviously really want to meet Bono.

But then again, who doesn't??? :lol:

MrsSpringsteen said:
As for me I don't even want to know why I once had a dream about Bono chasing me with a meat cleaver. Honestly I did.

thats just as bad as the time i dreamed Bono dying because of a haunted shower.

This thread is giving me de ja vu for the last time we had a thread in which you guys discussed your crazy Bono dreams.

How come I never dream about Bono?

I can´t believe it!! I did read this post yesterday and I had a dream where I was on stage with Bono but we where talking while a girl was singing, some howwe were bored!!!!!! :lamo:

I have Bono dreams weekly (or more) It is almost always me meeting bono meeting and saying "it finally happened, I have waited 23 years for this and then I keep hugging him and saying I have dreamt this so many times but this time it's for real." It always feels so real I cannot explain it but then I wake up and I'm sad.
Recently I had a dream that I was at a U2 concert and got pulled up on stage to sing One with Mary J Blige and she was in her bathrobe and Bono was in the background. I gave my college friend my camera but she didn't know how to use it so no pictures. There were a ton of little kids there with their moms, including my own four. I had no qualms about leaving them to get on stage (they are under 5 years old, too) and then I was runnig around looking for Bono and sort of forgot about them!!!

I had a dream that I was with Bono and Ali at one of U2's VERY early shows, and we were hanging out backstage, when Bono from the future visits us. It was Joshua Tree era Bono, and he gave us some sort of mission or something. And then I went on an adventure with young Bono and Ali. It was pretty sweet.

I had a dream the other night that my dorm was on fire, yet I ran inside and into my room and while there were flames all around me, I calmly packed up my laptop, iPod, and posters, then calmly walked back out like it was nothing :lol:

One of my friends interpreted it as staying calm while things around me are crazy...seems pretty dead on to me.

Back
Top Bottom