help needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I'm having a really bad time with my depression problem. Could people please pray, send good vibes, or whatever it is you do? I was born with this :censored: stuff because I'm an autistic. It's not fun!:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, this means alot to me. I don't know what I'd do without all of the good people of Interference! Luv ya!

Hi Verte

Im prone to depression too. I was also born that way, runs in my family.

Try and do something you love doing everyday, preferably in the morning to give you a boost :up:

:hug:

Last edited:
I can't help you, I am depressed too. :( But unlike most of you, I don't just get depressed, I'm depressed for some pretty bad reasons, and if things weren't the way they were I wouldn't be depressed anymore. Sometimes I think if some of you saw my life you'd be so glad it wasn't yours you'd cheer up. But of course if it's a clinical thing that's not going to help. Anyway, even though I can't help I feel your pain, and may knowing how many friends you have here and how much fun you have here be a little help:hug:

You know, I'd love to have a nervous system transplant. :laugh: But since that isn't possible I'll make do with what I've got. Difficult things happen in everyone's life, but the blessing is that they are always transient. You have to move on. Another blessing is that God, and since I'm Catholic I'm also going to say Mary and the saints, are always with me.

Last edited:
From one Asperger to another, realize God made us this way for a purpose - it was not a mistake.

I see you teaching art and/or history some day.....

Oh, I absolutely agree nbcrusader. God made me an "Aspie" for a reason. I feel very blessed to be Catholic, because I love Mary and the saints, especially my patron saints St. Jude and St. Dymphna. I wasn't raised this way, I was raised a Methodist and I understand that other Christians do not believe this stuff. That's fine. I only want the right to do this myself. Having Asperger's can be a heavy duty challenge. But I absolutely think it's God's will, which I can't oppose.

verte76 said:
Oh, I absolutely agree nbcrusader. God made me an "Aspie" for a reason. I feel very blessed to be Catholic, because I love Mary and the saints, especially my patron saints St. Jude and St. Dymphna. I wasn't raised this way, I was raised a Methodist and I understand that other Christians do not believe this stuff. That's fine. I only want the right to do this myself. Having Asperger's can be a heavy duty challenge. But I absolutely think it's God's will, which I can't oppose.

St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless! :up:

My mother's Patron Saint and where BAW had her open heart surgery several years ago, St. Jude Hospital....always Believe!!!

Mr. BAW

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:

St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless! :up:

My mother's Patron Saint and where BAW had her open heart surgery several years ago, St. Jude Hospital....always Believe!!!

Mr. BAW

Absolutely. Let's hear it for St. Jude! I made a pilgrimage to his shrine in Baltimore in June of 2000. My sister, who is not Catholic--heck, she's not even Christian--wanted to go with me, and she found the shrine very moving. She even lit a votive candle with me! I don't know where I'd be without him.

His religious card is on the dashboard of both our cars!!! Along with a blessed crucifix on the visor!!! :)

Better watch it, or this discussion will be moved to Goal is Soul!!!
bye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom