Help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6.gif

Thanks. I'm doing good this week. I'm working overtime, so that keeps my mind off of things. :grouphug:

Thanks. I'm doing good this week. I'm working overtime, so that keeps my mind off of things. :grouphug:

Good to hear you are doing better, I did find that when my own father died around ten years ago, work helped to keep my mind off things.

Thanks. I hungout with some old friends tonight and they are very helpful.

It must have been 40 degrees out and it was windy. We left after the 6th inning.

I've been taking the medicine and it doesn't seem to be helping. I guess I have to go back to the doctor's next week.

It also doesn't help that when I try to talk to people they are either no help or they ignore me. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I've been taking the medicine and it doesn't seem to be helping. I guess I have to go back to the doctor's next week.

It also doesn't help that when I try to talk to people they are either no help or they ignore me. I just don't know what to do anymore.

you start by talking to people who are willing to listen, Laura.:sad::hug:

Never been on meds myself, but from what I've read, some meds don't suit some people and you might have to try out different ones.

This, 100%. I don't know who these so-called friends are who keep ignoring you, but I've seen at least a handful of good people around here who are willing to help you, Laura. Think about refocusing. :yes:

Never been on meds myself, but from what I've read, some meds don't suit some people and you might have to try out different ones.
This, too. You might just need to find what's right for you.

This, 100%. I don't know who these so-called friends are who keep ignoring you, but I've seen at least a handful of good people around here who are willing to help you, Laura. Think about refocusing. :yes:

This, too. You might just need to find what's right for you.

all of this angel - I'm really sorry it's all still feeling so rough, sending you :hug: x a squillion

it is scary to reach out but keep on plugging away, you'll find what you need eventually :)

as for the meds . . . usually within 2 weeks you should feel yourself start to level out a little and if not . . . keep banging on that doctors' door honey :hug:

and please please please try to remember there's a lot of love and good will, empathy and compassion from all sorts of good souls here . . . we'll catch you :hug:

:kiss:

all of this angel

it is scary to reach out but keep on plugging away, you'll find what you need eventually :)

and please please please try to remember there's a lot of love and good will, empathy and compassion from all sorts of good souls here . . . we'll catch you :hug:

:kiss:

:applaud::hug:

I've been talking to Unico and doing the things she suggested. I haven't really had any results yet.

I pretty sure a friend of mine lied to me about something. I just don't get why someone who knows that I'm going through a hard time would hurt me even more. :sad:

I've been talking to Unico and doing the things she suggested. I haven't really had any results yet.

I pretty sure a friend of mine lied to me about something. I just don't get why someone who knows that I'm going through a hard time would hurt me even more. :sad:

Then that person is not really your friend--cut 'em loose! :hug:

My friend came over and I asked her and she admitted that she lied to me. I told her I was pissed and that I wasn't going to talk to her for awhile, but I'm still really sad.

My friend came over and I asked her and she admitted that she lied to me. I told her I was pissed and that I wasn't going to talk to her for awhile, but I'm still really sad.

at least you know the truth and don't have to think about it.... :hug:

Laura :hug::hug::hug:

I really hope you start feeling better soon. I have been through stuff like this at times, and it does really suck. :hug:

all of this Laura :hug: :hug: :hug: . . . and really, now it is up to your friend to earn back your trust hon, be kind to your lovely self :hug: :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom