help me please!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
i am not well at all...
i am really really bad...
i have thoughts that i should not have...
i feel so alone...
i moved on, i lived in france, and now i am in irleland.. i wanted this for 2 years...but now, everything is wrong...i have so much problems... many stuff like register at college, internet, cell phone, roomates etc...

help me please....i can't stop crying....

Salut Miss - U2 :wave:

Tu n'inquiete pas :hug:

It's just a moment this time will pass

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
don't let it beat you! take what is making you upset and change it. is it hard meeting new people? if so is there an social club or something for those who are new to the Uni?

what is wrong with the registration process, your cell phone and internet?

Miss - U2's cell phone would probably not work if she was using it in France, Miss - u2 try and get a new simcard that will work in your phone - Eircell and O2 are good cell phone companies in Ireland and you can call abroad with them - they are helpful in mobile phone shops if you tell them what you are looking for :wave:

I never have problems with my phone - whenever we cross from Northern Ireland to Ireland my phone roams for a new network automatically. My sister has to wait on a code for her phone though so she can unlock it and get access to make calls.

:hug:

I'm having ALL the same problems (except the mobile which I got sorted last week). I just got to uni (in England; I'm from the US) and have NO idea what's going on, know no one here, everything is completely unorganized and no one is of any help, etc. :scream:

:hug: stay strong miss-u2! You took a big, brave step in your life and if you could do that, you can follow through (the first step is the hardest!)- maybe join an activity at your university, like an international students organization, or volunteer organization if they have them. I bet there is someone else on campus who is feeling the same way as you are right now- you just have to find her!

there are departments at your college that should be able to help you. speak with your resident assistant (if you live in a dorm) or with a professor or advisor or make an appointment with a dean. they will help you get in touch with who you need for your internet and maybe even cell phone. :yes:

you can do it!

meegannie said:
:hug:

I'm having ALL the same problems (except the mobile which I got sorted last week). I just got to uni (in England; I'm from the US) and have NO idea what's going on, know no one here, everything is completely unorganized and no one is of any help, etc. :scream:

Give me a shout if you need any help with the Nottinghamian living, mate.

I worked for Nottingham Uni for 10 months - I know what the beurocracy there can be like :madspit:

but it will get better - it's a great place to live!

Miss U2... don't give up.. just take one step at the time. You are in a new place now and you have to find an order again but it's part of the process, and we are here to support you...

don't worry! everything will get fine soon
Say hi to Bono for me...

Good Luck

lore

take care emilie

i know things seem overwhelming now but just take it one step at a time and you'll get through it.

your stonger than you think. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom