Help- how do I......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2861U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok. I need to show my girlfriend that I love her, cuz we arent doing so great right now...
Ive told her countless times, what else can I do to SHOW her love? Buy her something? Write a poem?
We are juniors in high school in case that makes a difference.
Maybe Im just completly heartless and cant think of anything...
Any help would be VERY, VERY much appreciated.

2861U2 said:
Ok. I need to show my girlfriend that I love her, cuz we arent doing so great right now...
Ive told her countless times, what else can I do to SHOW her love? Buy her something? Write a poem?
We are juniors in high school in case that makes a difference.
Maybe Im just completly heartless and cant think of anything...
Any help would be VERY, VERY much appreciated.

take her out for dinner, have a bottle of wine, and put in Al Green.

just write a letter and tell her how you feel...what I want to do with someone, but I'm not seeing them so I'm not sure how RELEVANT that is...

seriously, though...a letter just going on about how you feel about her would work, and sort out a meal or something...can you cook?? cook a lasagne or something? Or I can tell you the recipe for my pepperoni pizza...best on earth. never fails :wink:

a poem would be nice

how about a photo of the two of you in a nice frame?

a single rose is nice, and not expensive

make her a CD of songs you both like

an inexpensive piece of jewelry, like a silver heart necklace or bracelet..or costume jewelry, whatever :)

Do you play any instruments? You could record a song for her. That shows a lot of dedication. I also like the MrsSpringsteen's ideas. Especially the photo of you two in a nice frame.

Re: Re: Help- how do I......

mikal said:
have a bottle of wine

They're juniors in high school :shame:

I like Mrs. Springsteen and stars suggestions :yes:

I was a Jr. in high school once, if there is anything I learned is that DON'T SMOTHER HER WITH YOUR CONTINUED ASSURANCE OF LOVE.....give her space and she'll come to realize that you do love her....or you'll understand that maybe you can live without this one....easy does it! :)

Re: Re: Re: Help- how do I......

Sicy said:
They're juniors in high school :shame:

Hahaha!

A CD, why didn't I think of that too?! Seriously, just make her a disc of songs you think are really nice and are sure she'll like! Make it a double album if needs be...read Nick Hornby's High Fidelity for advice on making Mix Tapes/CDs...that book is a work of genius! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom