Have you ever dreamed with doing Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

villy

Babyface
It's embarrasing but i finding so atractive that sometimes my mind goes a little crazy . does anybody feel the same?
I keep having this dream haha it's so funny

I have dreams with Bono in them...but since I'm a guy, every time I go over to talk to him, he yells at me. A lot. :|

:sad:

actually I think Bono is the only celebrity that I think I could enjoy being with. I mean he is an amazing singer, he is thoughtful, he is really cute and my god his voice!!! Who wouldn't like being with him.And i think that's more important than any physical thing well, not for my friend right here but it is for me!

I know Bono's a great guy, and I'd like to be his friend. I just don't know why he hates me so much. :huh:

Maybe it was that one time I e-mailed him.......I bet I'll be getting a restraining order in the mail soon, and I've never even met the guy! :lol:

hahaha well at least he would be paying attention to you. Is Bono your favorite U2 member Lemonmelon?

villy said:
hahaha well at least he would be paying attention to you. Is Bono your favorite U2 member Lemonmelon?

Since I'm a guitar player, I'm partial to Edge. But I like Bono's personality. A lot of people don't, as his views seem to annoy people, but it doesn't bother me in the least. He's a fantastic singer, even better showman, and seems like the most fun member of U2 to hang out with (except maybe Adam, he must know how to have a good time :lol: :adam: ).

I also play the guitar and now I'm saving money to buy an electric guitar do you have any recomendation ? Is there any better, but accesible brand of guitar I can buy?
It seems you've been in at least one u2 concert, what was it like???

I've never dreamt of *doing* bono :lol:

But i did dream of dancing on stage with him.

I know he kissed me on stage and put something in my pocket.

Then I woke up :mad:

But the dream inspired my fanfic :yes:

villy said:
I also play the guitar and now I'm saving money to buy an electric guitar do you have any recomendation ? Is there any better, but accesible brand of guitar I can buy?
It seems you've been in at least one u2 concert, what was it like???

For the guitars, let's just say that reissues are not bad at all. They are very effective. :wink:

And yes, I went to a show in Philadelphia in May and it was incredible. Unfortunately, U2 was very tired that night after playing MSG, but I forgive them. :)

Bono was indeed performing great that night, bringing people on stage, taking pictures with people, the works. He definitely was in a good mood that night. :lol:

And plus, they played Gloria! :up:

bono_gal said:
I've never dreamt of *doing* bono :lol:

But i did dream of dancing on stage with him.

I know he kissed me on stage and put something in my pocket.

Then I woke up :mad:

But the dream inspired my fanfic :yes:

Lucky! Bono didn't threaten to sue you in your dream! :(

I've had the occasional dream with Bono in them, but there's never been any sort of interaction between him and me. He's never even talked to me, let alone anything else. My dreams have consisted mainly of seeing him on TV :eyebrow:. And then there was one dream where I was at a U2 concert, but nothing happened there, either-in fact, it ended with the concert becoming a newscast :huh:.

And that's really it. Romance never seems to factor into my dreams.

Angela

:lmao: No, but I had a dream once I was in a store and saw Larry, started talking to him and he was really nice. Then I said something that indicated I knew who he was and he went from smiling :) to scowling :grumpy: and said 'Oh. You're a fan." and he walked away! What the hell kind of dream is that?!?!?!! :lmao:

I've dreamed about my upcoming concert about 17 times. But never any "close encounters" with the B-man, just me at my concert. They usually include me being front row in GA, despite the fact that I have uppers at the opposite end of the arena. One dream had me having to climb on a trapeze suspended outside the arena, high above traffic, to get to my seat. :lol:

It is so odd, since, in real life, I can be one of the most tacit, reticent people you'll ever come across.

But here, I'm slowly learning to judge when to not say anything at all.

This, fellow interferencers, is likely one of those moments...

Sevikins said:

My dreams involve me going to school. 98% of all dreams end with me looking for my classroom.

My subconscious is so cruel to me. :: Tear ::

:lol: that happens to me all the time. though admittingly not as much lately but I dream about school waaaaayy too much...I spend enough time there as it is, why do I have to go there in my dreams too :huh: they're always dumb dreams like me skipping class a lot and then forgetting where my classes are cuz I skip them so much... I guess that's my subconscious telling me I ought to stay in school :wink:

As for Bono...well...I've never had a dream about "doing" Bono, but I've had plenty of dreams about him, including one where I made out with him... it was the best dream I've ever had, and the most realistic. The whole thing felt so real. Just breathing him in was amazing :drool: I had a dream a couple nights ago that I was seeing U2 in some little theatre venue...they played half of Vertigo and suddenly stopped and everyone left except Bono :huh: so the audience left too because they figured it was over, but I was smart and stuck around so Bono came back and talked to me :cute: I was like "Where'd the band go?" and he was like "Oh, they went to see Green Day" :laugh:

I had a dream of baby Bono before :cute:

it was pretty wacky cause he was talking to me and playing something on the computer I think.. either way, it was great. I felt like I could talk to him forever. he was such a great conversationalist in my dream. :happy:

plus, baby bono is just TOO cute. when we talked, I felt like his voice didn't even go through puberty yet, but he told me he was 16 or 17.. :eyebrow:

For Honor said:

It is so odd, since, in real life, I can be one of the most tacit, reticent people you'll ever come across.

But here, I'm slowly learning to judge when to not say anything at all.

This, fellow interferencers, is likely one of those moments...

:up: I meant to reply to you too, FH, in that other thread in the poetry section. Mut get round to it. If you're interested.

In this instance, I'd most likely agree with whatever you think on this topic.

Isn't talking about sleeping with the band kinda prohibited on here anyway? Oh, harmless as it might seem to some, these guys are strangers some of us pretend we know well enough to decide if we'd ever fall in love with them or shag them? Something weird here, methinks.

And no, I'd not do him, nor dream about it. I prefer blokes in my age range and ones that I actually know first. It's healthier that way.
:slant:

Not yet but I did have one involving Edge, me and the library desk... Meh, so sue me, I was stuck revising all summer in the library, I deserved a hot daydream ;)

Angela Harlem said:

:up: I meant to reply to you too, FH, in that other thread in the poetry section. Mut get round to it. If you're interested.

In this instance, I'd most likely agree with whatever you think on this topic.

:up:

Angela Harlem said:

And no, I'd not do him, nor dream about it. I prefer blokes in my age range and ones that I actually know first. It's healthier that way.
:slant:

:) I support that idea, as well.

Back
Top Bottom