Have you ever dreamed with doing Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes you can't help what you dream, lol! It doesn't mean we think it'll happen. I'm blonde, but not THAT blonde ;)

Last night I had a dream about JT era Bono with no shirt on but wearing a black cowboy hat. I don't remember interacting with him or anything, but it was still nice.

I remember the time when I thought women were very uptight about sex, and never thought about it, and hated it, and it was like a really bad subject to even think about (as in, it was even a really bad subject for ME to think about - women thinking about sex).

hah.

I'm serious, though.

And then, a few years ago, I was shocked right out of my Victorian beliefs, I tell you. (My modernism teacher would love to hear my say that... Especially "me", out of all people lol) (sorry, I guess if you weren't in Mrs. Carey's 2nd period modernism class, you wouldn't get that). (but the "shocking out of my victorian beliefs, well, that was prior to modernism... just to tell the truth)

Anyhow....

though this is a comment, it's odd to reminisce about those times, when I was rather innocent in thought, I guess. Not innocent though, just naive. Distorted, false thoughts. Sure, you may say that's a cute sentiment I had, but I don't know. I was sheltered from things like that, from a belief in female sexuality for a long time. Of course, things changed, and now I accept and respect it a lot.

Anyhow, I guess that was just an 'FH trip down memory lane'
procede with the thread. :wink:

After the concert I had my first dream!!! It envolved Adam he was so hot!!!drool: I bet he is that smokin for real too:combust: Damn shame I will never know:sigh:

I had a dream I met Bono and Edge at church. Bono and I talked for a half hour. Edge signed some stuff for me and we had our picture taken together. Bono walked me outside and started kissing me all of over my face, because I told him he better not kiss me. Then he kissed me on the lips. It was sweet.

Then I woke up :|

I had a dream about Bono and Edge.

I remember the room was all white. Bono and I spoke without words, and the Edge whispered something really sweet to me. I can't remember what, 'cause I fell back asleep. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
:huh: :(

Last edited:
i've posted this before but i dreamt that bono died in a shower because the house was haunted.

ok i found my dream that i posted in IO 2 years ago:

05-25-2003 01:46 PM - IO I had a wierd dream last night...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See, I went to the movies last night, and I saw this trailer for the movie Freddy vs. Jason. DUMB.

So after the movies and bookstore trip, I went home, slept....and I dreamt about Bono:

He was sort of like the main character from Signs. He wore a flannel shirt, and had on his fly glasses. He was in some b-movie slasher type movie. I wasn't sure if the movie was being made or if it was just whatever. Shaq was in the dream too. Something about his shower going berserk. everytime you turned the shower on, someone gets killed. Water sprays everywhere and you had to duck or get out of the way to make sure the water didn't hit you. Last part of the dream I remember...Bono was laying down in the street. He had become the victim to the shower. How he got to the street is beyond me. I did nothing because I wasn't interactive in the dream much. I was merely an observer. I'm sorry Bono...I wish I could have saved you!

i once had a weird dream which involved all the boys jumping on a bouncing castle and when i tried to get near them they bounced away!:(

^:lmao:

I once had a dream I was walking on a deserted beach and sitting under a mangrove tree was Bono in a large straw hat...I sat with him and talked...he pointed to Adam down by the water and told me that guy really really liked me:huh: ......

most normal dream I have ever had.

smurf_sista said:
i once had a weird dream which involved all the boys jumping on a bouncing castle and when i tried to get near them they bounced away!:(

:lmao: glad to know i'm not the only one with crazy dreams

I have had the dream with Bono before and he was good! :lol: . Think it would be really sweet just to lay in bed with him wrapped in his arms. :cute: . Will admit I have all kinds of dreams of Bono! Wonder if that means Im obsessed with him as my bf claims,:hmm:

:shifty: I did once. :shh: It just seemed wrong and I felt guilty when I woke up. But I prefer the other dreams I had. A few years ago I dreamed the band was in my car, Bono up front, the other guys crammed in the backseat of my Jetta, and they wanted tour advice from me. A few months later the dream picked up where it left off, and I was dropping them off and we were taking the beach chairs out of the trunk of my car. :laugh:

Ya gotta be really thinking about him alot to dream about him right? :|

Could be why I don't dream about him...I'm too busy fantasizing about a guy on my hockey team...:huh:

MsGiggles said:
Ya gotta be really thinking about him alot to dream about him right? :|

Could be why I don't dream about him...I'm too busy fantasizing about a guy on my hockey team...:huh:

Good luck with him!!

I've had a few dreams with Bono but not "those kind of dreams." :lol:

I had a dream that the band was having a concert at my church. (Yes that would be possible. My church has over 4,000 people attending it, and my youth pastor is obsessed with U2.) It was SO REAL that when I woke up, I was all ticked off. XD

But usually, I have dreams about things that I thought about through the day, only a little weirder. Like if I was thinking about band, I'll dream about it. If I was thinking about my friend Roy, he'll be in my dream. And so on and so on...

icelle said:
i've posted this before but i dreamt that bono died in a shower because the house was haunted.

:lol:

I once dreamed that Larry was very angry about something, and because of that, he was walking around in a long coat flashing everyone.

Dr_Macphisto said:

Women... have sex?

no, babies actually grow out of the earth...

one time my MOM said she had a dream that she was babysitting Bono's kids but she lost them so he yelled at her in some other language

Back
Top Bottom