Have any of you girls done this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gwenu2

The Fly
My sister's friend decided to set her up with her boyfriend's best friend. My sister says ok, and so they went out on a "double date" to the mall Saterday. my sister or her friend, have NEVER met or seen this guy before, I'll call him "bob". Anyway, they met at the mall and he dosen't even talk to her untill a couple of hours before he has to go home. Then the girls go back to her friends' house to spend the night. My sister didn't care for bob to much. Yesterday, they all meet up and went to the mall again for a few hours. My sis and bob actually talk this time. Then they ALL deceid to go back to her friend's house to wacth a movie. The friend and HER boyfriend are on her bed, and my sister and bob are lying on the floor... well he goes up her shirt and they make out. Keep in mind she just met this guy YESTERDAY. She's never had a actual boyfriend before, the other two, one she went to school with ( they just talked at school, never went anywhere) and the other one she worked with ( the only time they saw each other outside work was ONE time when they went to the movies- he didn't have a car or a licence, so his mom drove them AND wacthed the movie, sitting right by them) I heard this ALL becasue she went into the room right by ours to talk on the phone. The walls are VERY thin. Also, she's 18 and he turned 16 in January

I dont know what the question is either!

If u mean have we went out with a younger guy- no

We dont say "making out" here- it means kissing and stuff right? :eek:

Im still baffled by what u were asking though lol!

Making out with a guy you just met

He's one of those preppy- football players
:barf: :barf:

Yes, I did this a few times as a teenager...

If you are that concerned, you should talk to your sister about it... but then you will have to tell her you were nosy and listened in on her phone conversation :eyebrow:

Nope, the furthest has been I've kissed a guy or let him kiss me after knowing him for only that night or something. I hold off on the good stuff till later. :silent:

I think that what she did is her decision. Now, if this turns into a regular thing and you begin to fear for her personal safety, then I would bring it up. But, we've all been there at one point or another and for the most part it's harmless. :scratch:

Hmm...I made out with a guy after knowing him (well, not really even knowing him) for just a few minutes. Call it good old fashioned b-day fun. I'm sure April enjoyed the show.:ohmy:

I spent a semester at university before transferring to community college (so much cheaper!), and I went to frat parties every weekend. I kissed lots of boys. :silent:

But that's all we did! *lol* Besides, what's wrong with kissing boys? I was single...I like to kiss...kissing should be the universal greeting!

~LadyLemon~ said:
Hmm...I made out with a guy after knowing him (well, not really even knowing him) for just a few minutes.

*coughslutcough

*runs

I don't know. I can't remember. Maybe I was drunk! Oh, no...what if I kissed a boy I didn't know.

Of course, this would have been years ago when I was young.

(Seriously, I think a lot of girls do this from time to time. She should be careful though. She doesn't want to the thought of as "easy".)

I've only done it once. It was with a guy I met at a party when I was in college. The party was at me and my roomate's apartment, and eventually everyone left but this guy. My roomate went to her room - I had told her earlier in the evening that I thought he was hot, and I guess she thought she would do me a favor and leave us alone for awhile. Anyway, this guy and I were talking and we ended up kissing. He left after awhile. I ran into him a couple of times on campus after that, but he always seemed really uncomfortable around me, and I felt uncomfortable around him. For a while I felt really guilty about it, but now I just kind of look back and smile - and feel relieved we didn't do anything more than kiss. He was definitely the love 'em and leave 'em type!

Lemon Meringue said:

(Seriously, I think a lot of girls do this from time to time. She should be careful though. She doesn't want to the thought of as "easy".)

:yes: I don't want him telling his friends that she's a slut

LOL, Nicamom! :D

I have kissed a guy that I just met. I don't think it's big problem unless this girl is doing WAY more than just kissing on a regular basis with strangers.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes, i have kissed and made out with a guy that i have only known for a few mins. why the hell not? it was fun and didn't get out of control.

*cough* head honch-ho *cough*

side note: lmfao at innocent ho for being in here..:tongue: [/B]

uh....as i recall, my post was simply a :silent:

:angel:

Back
Top Bottom