Has life been screwing you over lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

A|catura

Acrobat
If you need to vent, go ahead! Take it all out on me!
icon40.gif

Yes S|aney. I'm not complaining though. I have been waiting 2 years for something and am still no closer to it now than I was back when it started. Its just not FAIR!

argh.

hrmph.

thanks for listening.

mad.gif

frown.gif

sigh.

yeah somewhat.

My best friend has started to go balistic all of a sudden. Well, here's the scenario: She started dating this guy, and me and him are good friends... I may have expressed a slight interest in him in the past BEFORE THEY STARTED DATING or even made mention of their interest... so anyway she's holding this against me saying it creates "tension" even though I am perfectly capable of stifling any existing chemistry for the sake of my friends.

I won't even get into MY guy relations right now... well actually there's not much to get into
biggrin.gif
so I'll just push "Submit Reply" now and hush up...

Originally posted by S|aney:

If you need to vent, go ahead! Take it all out on me!
icon40.gif

OK! CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

everyone seems to owe me money right now.

the biggest: 2 bitches who i subletted a house to who never paid, the court case is in may and i am dearly looking forward to it when i get to wave the contract in front of them and then send a goddamn credit agency after their asses.

the next: my old job paid me my final cheque this past friday, the cheque should have been for about 250-300, they gave me $70! i emailed my boss on friday, it was a long weekend but he's been back for 2 days and he has sent out email('cause i'm still on his list) but hasn't responded to me. i'll call him this week but if he ignores me for another week i am simply going to sue them instead of waiting.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHGGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGH.

+ its 4am est, i have an essay do in 12 1/2 hours that i am still working on. dumbdumb.

Dammit, Slaney, why the hell do I have so much damn work to do in so little time???????????????? How the hell do you expect me to get everything done????????? Are you on crack or something??????? I have a life too, ya know, and there are only 24 hours in a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I feel better!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

YOU SUCK! My man is in some forsaken hole of a counrty, half a planet away. He has been gone for 3 months and I still have to wait 3 more and it is all your fault. AH! YOU SUCK!.....*sigh* much better thank you.
biggrin.gif

S|aney you bastard!!!!! How the fuck do you expect me to cope with all the fucking tasks you give me day after day after day!
mad.gif
I've told you a million times I'm not the only person with brains and hands.. oH! and a dang computer too you know!!!! So Please, fuck off and let me work calmly! If you stop by my cublicle once again, you're gonna force me to majorly kick your fat and stinkin' ass!!!!!
mad.gif
*slap*
---------
Was that good?
biggrin.gif

Oh for fucks sake!!!
This is so not right.

S|aney, get a fucking clue!!!! You need to get it together!! You're fuckin it up Clyde!! My computer is FUCKED UP and its all your fault! I just want to grab my monitor and smash it over your fucking head!!2@@#@$!! Then kick your ass so hard you'll run away whimpering like the bitch you are!!@@%!1

FUCK OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for that fat bitch Oprah, wtf!!??? You idolize that freakin disturbed individual? WELL ITS SUITS YOU RIGHT CUZ YOU'RE JUST LIKE HER!!!!@@@

Lick the bottom of my shoes asshole !!!

icon40.gif
icon40.gif
icon40.gif

OK. I got another one. DAMN IT S|aney. How in the blue hell do you expect me to do all these fucking CBTs (I know you don't know what those are but work with me here ok) in suck a short period of time? What do you think I am? Plus they are so fucking boring. You are you asking me to meet an unrealistic goal. You insenitive PRICK! Kiss my Grits!
mad.gif

much better
biggrin.gif

*clearing of apey throat* I shall attempt to be rude now.

You @ssbag! S|aney, dammit, it's your fault I'm failing out of Ape University! You worthless human, it's your fault Grams Magee died! You are furthermore responsible for my family problems-- my drug-addicted apey brother, my high strung apey sister, and my crazier-than-bedbugs apey parents!!!
My self-destructive tendencies? They are your fault, you stinking douchebag of masochism. Feckshite, S|aney, why can't you get your goddamn act together and write my apey paper for me, you slothful fertilizer factory!??
You aren't worth the banana bolus winding its way through my ancient, shriveled gastrointestinal tract! you are but an assbooger! Finally, and then I shall leave you to wallow in your own crapulence, as your evil cartoon cohort Monty Burns would say, all of the following are your fault: my depleted savings account, global warming, and my alcoholism, you glotant pisshanky!
And those godforsaken runon sentences, you impotent sh!tridden bitch.

*banana of venting my apey frustrations*

Slaney you ignorant slut.

How the FECK do you expect me to do stellar in my upcoming finals when my best friend refuses to talk to me and my ex is STALKING me!!!!???? Are you in need of an ASSKICKING!!? Are you ASLEEP over there? No? THEN GET YER FECKING ASS IN GEAR SHITHEAD and FIX it!!!!!!!! Frankly, You dissapoint me. I had higher expectations of you than some SLACKER who lets this happen to ME and my LIFE. I think you've been SLEEPING on the FECKING job and you deserve to be kneecapped! Now get your PANSY ASS DOWN HERE AND STUDY FOR ME!!!

While you're at it, pull up your PANTS and et me some YOO HOO!

*feels better!*

*deep breath*

What's more you addle brained PISSANT!, How DARE you allow my car to break down not once but SEVERAL times!!! Once in the middle of a busy street when I was wearing my PAJAMAS!!! That's just fucking unacceptable Slaney and you should have your ass dragged over hot coals until you scream like the stuck PIG you are for the SWEET embrace of DEATH.
*gives slacker-ass Slaney the FINGER*
NOW look what you did! It's 9-mother-f*cking_47 am and I'm still not wearing any make up or real clothes! You have allowed me once again to make myself LATE for ethics. LATE! LATE you bag of barely Sentient CRAP! for typing in your WORTHLESS THREAD! Man, if Oprah were here, she and Dr. Phil would look at you in disgust like the ringworm you are and tell you to get the f*ck off the stage!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Oh.. OH don't even get me STARTED on how large you've let my ASS become!!!! Damn it SLANEY, get your feckin ACT together, won't you!!!???

*throws vase, slams door.... snickers*

S|aney you stupid pissfart, I wipe my apey mucus upon you! Where is my banana daiquiri, you flatulent asswipe?
DERELICT! SCUMBAG! You are not worth the burlap sack on your flea-bitten back, you mangey fraud.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, S|aney, that's all I can say to you, you worthless freak! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?!?! Because no one else is. You are nothing but an insolent mess of bad habits, you turd.
I leave you with:

*banana-shaped soap* so you can try and scrub off the layer of filth that encrusts your ugly, wretched body. Damn Human!

*deep breath*

FUCK YOU SLANEY!!!! Why is it that you can't call me for a job, HUH?! Is it that fucking hard to find someone decent to work for you? You're passing over a great worker in me, you fuckers.
mad.gif
And another thing, why must all the halfway interesting men be either with someone else, not like me at all, or have some other thing wrong with them? Am I destined to be alone for the rest of my life? I'm not a mutant, for FECK'S SAKE!!! I think I look halfway ok, I don't have a third eye or anything, so why is it I can't find a decent man?! I swear, ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

*stabs self*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
*stabs self*

Hmmm... dont do that April, we all love ya.

Slaney, I blame you for my lack of popularity, I mean how can I compete! GRrrrr... curse your wretched soul...

Why are you letting my whole life fall apart around me? My friends are fighting with each other and I'm desparately trying to be the peacemaker! The place I go online to get away from said craziness went crazy last night and started fighting with each other. Why do you let me be so damn stupid and self-destructive!! I can't make up my mind about what to do with my life. I have plans in 4 months, but I don't want to do that and I don't know how to stop those plans without everyone around me getting on my case. You're so impulsive, you're going to end up a failure. What is wrong with you? My parents AHHHH! My dad tells me I'm foolish for wanting to persue some of my dreams. And my mother! Can we say Queen of guilt trips! She does that stupid passive aggressive shit like, "I want you to be happy, but..." GAH!!! Either you let me be happy or make me live in your idea of what happy should be! It can't be both!!!! FOAD!!
Thank you I feel so much better.
smile.gif

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.

Wow blueeyes...not that I want to belittly your frustrations, but...that rant kicked ass!!
biggrin.gif

*Awards blueeyes gold medal for best rant*

Back
Top Bottom