half the star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
congrats! hahahahaha

theone.gif

zoomanda when I hear your im bells chime it is like a song in my heart. Every font looks so good on you. It's as if now I'm a full rockstar.

Dear zoomanda,

Your name implies a hobby that has intrigued me for many years. Perchance we meet at the exotic pet store around closing time???

I'll be the one with the orange jump suit and a cockatoo stuffed under his arm.

Yours in love,

Arun

Last edited:
Well kids, normally I would just scream "get a room" but I think I might offer advice instead.

Run off and get married as quick as possible. Yes. Doctorwho can be the priest. Bono can sing at your wedding. Diamond will get so drunk from his and Bono's stash that he will pass out while hitting on Andrea Corr. At that point, Adam will go and try to help revive him while I go and grab Adam's harem of supermodels and take off in your limo. Of course, your driver Johnny Swallow should have known better, but he is from Arkansas.

And as your gift (and since I stole your limo), I will have Spyplane fly you two lovebirds out to your honeymoon weekend at my double-wide mobile home in waco texas.

Of course, don't forget to feed RED ELEPHANT every 3 hours.

*If this trailer's a ROCKIN-don't come A KNOCKIN' :shocked:

Well, someone has to feed RED ELEPHANT since his wife is on the other side of the globe for 11 days.

Anyway, congratulations to the 2 of you, I guess. I find this thread to be intriguing.

U2Bama said:
Well, someone has to feed RED ELEPHANT since his wife is on the other side of the globe for 11 days.

Anyway, congratulations to the 2 of you, I guess. I find this thread to be intriguing.

Intriguing, yes. Btw, with your better half gone, does that mean you will visit the Cantina de la nudie?:drool:

Also regarding RED ELEPHANT, have you seen The U2's avatar?

I think you need to see it bro:yes:

U2Bama said:

We are agreeing agin. What is happening Mr Bama?

Slomey, the Zoomanda dictionary was only writtend and released in Swahili.

None of us get it.

manda do you think my touring schedule is too grueling to sustain our relationship???

z edge said:

Intriguing, yes. Btw, with your better half gone, does that mean you will visit the Cantina de la nudie?

No, I do not do such establishments; but I did buy myself a supply of REGULAR Michelob Lager instead of the usual Michelob Light.

Also regarding RED ELEPHANT, have you seen The U2's avatar?

I think you need to see it bro

Yes, and it will be dealt with accordingly.

~U2Alabama

this thread is very amusing

yes its true, but ANgie you forgot, my dictionary is also available in all good service stations.

-------------------
Engaged to a Rockstar :heart:

This thread was a waste of space because the engagement is now off!!!

I'm not sure the rockstar knows yet, but he will find out shortly.
The harem was too much for one girl to take, the rockstar didn't want to part with it, and I believe our engagement was a "pity" engagement. So we are through.

bullet, you are being rude.

z edge, u will have to find another couple to plan a wedding for now. you were wonderful and i thank you for all your time, inspiration and overly effeminate big hand gestures.
you really should open up a business.
Z Boy
Wedding Planner to the Stars

Rockstar, Goodbye Forever :sad:

Pity engagment???

it WAS NOT!!!!!!!

as for the harem....Zoomanda I've called the hotel...I'm trying to get my deposit back

Back
Top Bottom