Gross!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lil'Bono

War Child
I had the misfortune of hearing my mum and her boyfriend have sex, they know i dont sleep very well, and my rooms next door, but the dirty bastards insist on doing it really loudly and they even have the nerve to say 'hope we didnt wake you last nite natalie'. Sick fucks!!
Well thats my rant over for the day!!:wink:

What the hell? :yikes: If she is so upfront about it then tell her that you CAN hear them and that you DON'T like it! Tell them to keep it down and be more respectful with you! :angry:

*shudder*
:barf: that really is gross.
yeah, like mr. baw said. never-ending mp3 player.

if they try to pull that stunt again, i suggest that you bang on the wall and tell them to keep it down :|

That is SO wrong! As a mom, I can tell you that I am accutely aware of any potential sounds that may come from my bedroom and if kids are home, whatever is done is done as quietly as possible. They don't want to hear it and I don't want them to hear it. Ew!

My mom and stepfather were pretty loud at times and I actually walked past my father's room once and saw him doing something to my stepmom that almost blinded me for life...I vowed that I would never, ever, ever, EVER do that to my own kids!!! :no: :reject:

Next time they start up, bang on the wall or turn your stereo up really loud so they get the hint.

that is terrible, especially the fact that they tell you that the next day. i'd say something like that to a buddy as a joke but to tell it to your kid . . .

i think you should get back at your mum by getting really mad about it :madspit:

TheBrazilianFly said:
What the hell? :yikes: If she is so upfront about it then tell her that you CAN hear them and that you DON'T like it! Tell them to keep it down and be more respectful with you! :angry:
:up:

Just ask them to stop acting like a couple wild weasels and maybe wait until an appropriate time...like when you're out! good luck.

Sicy said:

:lol: I think mine did twice!

Yep. And no one's parents ever enjoyed it either. :wink:

Just turn on the cd player. With lots of bass. :)

I've tried everything, and she knows i can hear her she just laughs about it!!
I mean its disgusting, she's a grown woman, its about time she started acting her age.
I've tried playing music and everything, and they just stop 4 a bit she tells me 2 keep it down and goes back 2 business!!
Thank god 4 zooropa, its my drown out the horrible sounds album!!

I mean its disgusting, she's a grown woman, its about time she started acting her age.
[/B]

I did commiserate with you during this thread but this line has flummoxed me. How old is she? She's obviously old enough to give birth to you so I would say she's old enough to have a sex life. And I would hate to think that because she is a mother of a grown child (I don't know how old you are), she should stop. I would wager that when you are her age, you won't want to stop either!

I never did hear my parents (they're Catholic :wink: ) but I have a good friend, in her 20's and married, who has parents who talk to her about EVERYTHING, including their sex lives. She still lives a normal life. :) In the meantime, till you have your own noisy sex life, a good pair of headphones should suffice.

blueeyedgirl said:

I did commiserate with you during this thread but this line has flummoxed me. How old is she? She's obviously old enough to give birth to you so I would say she's old enough to have a sex life. And I would hate to think that because she is a mother of a grown child (I don't know how old you are), she should stop. I would wager that when you are her age, you won't want to stop either!

I don't think Lil'Bono was suggesting that her mum should stop having sex but is simply asking her to stop acting like a horny teenager showing off because she's getting some :wink:

No one has to stop having sex because they reach a certain age but I don't think its ever appropriate to share details of your sex life with your kids and its rude and immature for her to keep doing it when she knows people can hear it through the walls.

Last edited:
Lil'Bono said:

Thank god 4 zooropa, its my drown out the horrible sounds album!!

I'd prefer to put on an album that I won't want to hear 20 years from now, so that I won't have flashbacks during the bass line to Some Days Are Better Than Others.

I've never had the displeasure of living on the same floor or even being underneath my parents bedroom. Luckily. :yes:

Lil'Bono said:
I had the misfortune of hearing my mum and her boyfriend have sex, they know i dont sleep very well, and my rooms next door, but the dirty bastards insist on doing it really loudly and they even have the nerve to say 'hope we didnt wake you last nite natalie'. Sick fucks!!
Well thats my rant over for the day!!:wink:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

my Mum's boyfriend stays over every so often...!

fuck

I believed I was grown from a seed in a cabbage patch until I was 4 because that's what my Dad told me. It wasn't until I went to school and our teacher made us talk about our most happiest day. I told the class my Mummy and Daddy's best day was the day they picked me up from the cabbage patch. My teacher told my parents that I had a "wild imagination".

I don't understand why your Mum brags about it. :|

Back
Top Bottom