Gross!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm not saying she's too old to have sex i just dont want to hear it or hear about it!!
Its bad enough that i can hear them but i really dont need my mum talking to me about it, its weird and disgusting!!
She's only 38 and i know compared to my friends parents thats really young, but that doesnt mean she has to go round acting like a teenager, she's even more immature than i am ( i'm 18)!!!

She's pretty easy going for a parent she pretty much lets me do what i want '' because i'm adult''. She's just really embarassing because she gets on like an even younger version of me, which my mates think is great, but she's a parent so i guess its about time she started to act like one!

I really didnt mean any offence blueeyedgirl, i just think she should start acting like an adult, not a kid.

I honestly don't think my parents have had sex since my brother was conceived. I wish they had but all evidence shows otherwise. I'm not one of those children who don't want to think of my parents doing it, I'm a strong believer in romance and sex at all stages of age. I feel sorry for my father, for he's a very affectionate person and my mother is not. For their sake I hope it's only for my sanity that they don't show affection and they're different behind closed doors.

My biggest fear is to lose that sexual relationship with my wife after kids.

This is terrible. I'm sure you want your mother to be happy in her relationship, but she (and her boyfriend too...) should be thinking of how you feel about it. It's all about respect.

If nothing else worked, try to talk to her patiently and ask her if she can imagine how she would feel if she was on your shoes.
Their behaviour can have a traumatic effect on your personality and maybe influence your relationships from now on. I really hope that it doesn't and that you can find some decent guys.
In the mean time try to abstract yourself from it - music is always a good escape.
Good luck.

Nicely put, BonoVoxSupastar. :up:

Sorry if I didn't express myself quite as well as BonoVoxSupastar put it, Lil'Bono, but I suppose my point was more that a parent should not be denied all the enjoyable aspects of life just because he/she is a parent. I certainly agree that your mother is probably going too far in her appreciation of her good luck
:wink: but she might be going through some life crisis - ie not knowing how long her good luck will hold out, is she getting older and not as attractive as she was in her youth, yada yada (this is only speculation on my part - I can't possibly know what your family life is like).

Hopefully if you're able to talk to her about how this is affecting you, you should both be able to find a happy medium which suits you both. :)

ugh i know how u feel lil bono iv had to deal w/ the same problem as you w/o my mom joking about it. (is it weird i was listeing to zooropa when i heard it?)

youtooellen said:
*shudder*
:barf: that really is gross.
yeah, like mr. baw said. never-ending mp3 player.

if they try to pull that stunt again, i suggest that you bang on the wall and tell them to keep it down :|

Yup, an IPod is your friend.....

Yes some things are better left unheard. I'm glad I never heard my parents doing it, I think I would have been scared for life. Getting that mental picture, :yuck:. As a mom myself I am very aware of my kids and I don't want to them listening to me and their dad doing it. :slant:

Lil'Bono said:
I had the misfortune of hearing my mum and her boyfriend have sex, they know i dont sleep very well, and my rooms next door, but the dirty bastards insist on doing it really loudly and they even have the nerve to say 'hope we didnt wake you last nite natalie'. Sick fucks!!
Well thats my rant over for the day!!:wink:

this has happened to me too...middle of the day too!:ohmy:

not pleasant to say the least:|

that's not right that they said that to you the next day though...

This is just wrong! Its fine for your mother to be having sex, but flaunting it in your face and not respecting you is just not cool!!

I have heard my parents doing it before and its just soooo wrong! <shudder> Sadly my 2 kids share the bedroom next to ours. They are young enough that they probably wouldn't realize what is going on yet. But we try to be as quiet as possible. We don't need to gross them out anymore then possible. Our six year old already gives us crap for kissing so I'm sure the whole sex thing would scar her little brain for life. lol

Back
Top Bottom