good girl gone bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shaynar

Acrobat
ok so I've been the quote-unquote good girl all my life. Always respectful, nice, always great marks in school, process of applying for MA/PHD..... but I'm so bored!!!

Just over the last few months I have gotten so antsy and I just want to do something insane! I'm booking trips, planning on skydiving and *gasp* looking at tattoos.... This isn't a rebellion or anything, I have nothing to rebel against. I'm happy with everything around me.

:sad: I'm freaking out all my friends and family.. I don't understand it

what's wrong with me??? :huh: (I'm 21, I should been done with my crazy phase already)

What you were is no more something to aspire to, than what you are becoming is something to shie away from. It sounds like a life which is suffocating in expectations either from yourself or from everyone around you. Maybe you were a good girl before, or maybe you weren't - it depends on your definition of such. Perhaps you weren't being your honest self though. I hope I dont sound really bitchy but there's nothing bad or rebellious in holidays, tattoos, or skydiving and so on.

You can still be a good girl on trips, after skydiving, and with tattoos. :D It's the bank robbing and public disrobing that indicate a good girl gone bad.

Live your life the way you want to. If you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, then you're ok. :)

shaynar said:
ok so I've been the quote-unquote good girl all my life. Always respectful, nice, always great marks in school, process of applying for MA/PHD..... but I'm so bored!!!

Just over the last few months I have gotten so antsy and I just want to do something insane! I'm booking trips, planning on skydiving and *gasp* looking at tattoos.... This isn't a rebellion or anything, I have nothing to rebel against. I'm happy with everything around me.

what's wrong with me??? :huh: (I'm 21, I should been done with my crazy phase already)

trips, skydiving, and tattos is nowhere near "gone bad" in my opinion
as long as you're not negligent in your responsibilities or maxing out your credit card, I see no problems.

JMScoopy said:
im a guy and i hate it when i see girls with those ugly tattos above their ass cracks. :yuck:

Just close your eyes. :wink:

JMScoopy said:
im a guy and i hate it when i see girls with those ugly tattos above their ass cracks. :yuck:

Tramp stamp. :lol:

I think all of those things just indicate that you want to go and see what's out there, maybe test your own limits of what you think is rebellion? Maybe the rebellious thing refers more to what people around you think because it's not "usual" behavior for you, but you can tell them to kiss your arse because guess what? It's your life, chica. :)

:shrug:

everyone has to go through different stages and explore there personality in order to really figure out what is best for them, imo.

I sure know I've had to, and in the older adults I've seen around me, same for them.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Tramp stamp. :lol:

:laugh:

2 huge turn-offs for me are when i see a good looking girl and she:

1.) is smoking

2.) has one of those ugly-ass tattoos on her lower back

-sometimes, depending on my mood, also if she's yapping on a cell phone.

i must say it's hard to find a good looking girl that doesnt fall into one or more of these 3. :|

Last edited:
JMScoopy said:

:laugh:

2 huge turn-offs for me are when i see a good looking girl and she:

1.) is smoking

2.) has one of those ugly-ass tattoos on her lower back

-sometimes, depending on my mood, also if she's yapping on a cell phone.

i must say it's hard to find a good looking girl that doesnt fall into one or more of these 3. :|

<~ no tatts, non-smoker, never had a cell phone, see profile. :flirt: j/k

As for rebellion, I don't think trips and skydiving are all that bad (unless the trip is for a Girls Gone Wild spring break or something). To me, rebellious things are things that you do intentionally even though they might be harmfull. Traveling and skydiving are more like trying new things...spreading your wings a bit :shrug:

shaynar said:

I can't believe you think "crazy" ends at 21. That's a lot of life left to live if you plan on being boring till the end. I prefer to switch back and forth btwn. good and bad constantly makes things interesting. :sexywink:

Nothing wrong with having fun. Be careful but enjoy yourself.

Re: Re: good girl gone bad?

redkat said:

I can't believe you think "crazy" ends at 21. That's a lot of life left to live if you plan on being boring till the end. I prefer to switch back and forth btwn. good and bad constantly makes things interesting. :sexywink:

Nothing wrong with having fun. Be careful but enjoy yourself.

I always thought that 21 was just the beginning....or maybe it was for me.....and yeah going back and forth between good and bad will keep your man on his toes :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom