good girl gone bad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
martha said:

How do you know she didn't get after she was 40? People who make that kind of tattoo commitment have thought it through carefully.

does this look like a she?

Spine.jpg

this is the tattoo i was refering too. go to page 4.

Nothing wrong with tattoo's, i love them!

I want to get one but i can't quite decide which one to go for , i cannot decide on a bat or a black panther! Not sure where to put it either, i want it on my shoulder but i heard it really hurts there,near bone and stuff!

My brother is designing it for me!

I will try to remember to URL my friends back, he has a chieftan indian on his whole back, its looks awsome! I also have a family friend thats appeared in countless mags! He has tats all over his body except for his head!!!:mac:

discotech said:
everybody has to get it out. and 21 is not the end of the crazy phase! it's more like 30

30 definitely isnt the end of the crazy phase :D

lmjhitman said:
as if you'd know, windmilllane. :rolleyes:

i can't wait till you get banned from this sub-forum.

i don't even need to know what you look like to know that you disgust me.

Ah, another open, speak your mind person who can't wait for other people to be repressed and forced to shut up because they disagree. You truly are a Liberal, right Injhitman?

Last edited:
theblazer said:

Ah, another open, speak your mind person who can't wait for other people to be repressed and forced to shut up because they disagree. You truly are a Liberal, right Injhitman?
wow, blazer.

you TOTALLY missed the boat on that one.

better luck next time.

did you even read windmilllane's post? was he even agreeing or disagreeing with anything in this thread?

no. he just posted yet ANOTHER jackass, crass comment towards women. if you were a premium member you could look up all his posts and see how often he does it. in fact, there's a thread around here somewhere where sicy did just that.

his schtick is so fucking old. i'm not the only one who's sick of it.

JMScoopy said:

does this look like a she?

Spine.jpg

this is the tattoo i was refering too. go to page 4.

I was referring to the same tattoo. It's evident from the photo that the person in the picture has had the work done in several stages, the top part of the tat being the latest stage. It looked like a woman to me because of what could be a bra line, and the softness of the body. If it's a man, it still doesn't change what I said. You have no idea what the age of the person is, either.

And, one more time, a person with that kind of tattoo has thought it over very carefully.

shaynar said:
Just over the last few months I have gotten so antsy and I just want to do something insane! I'm booking trips, planning on skydiving and *gasp* looking at tattoos.... This isn't a rebellion or anything, I have nothing to rebel against. I'm happy with everything around me.

:sad: I'm freaking out all my friends and family.. I don't understand it

what's wrong with me??? :huh: (I'm 21, I should been done with my crazy phase already)

Hayl no! I actually went through a crazy phase in my mid-20s! :uhoh: Skydiving? Not crazy at all. I know a lot of people who've done it who are way older than you. I've been thinking of going skydiving for uh, about two years now...but never really go to. It's kinda expensive, but I definitely do it, if it weren't for the money issue. I tried hangliding in the meantime though. And tatoos? Got one. Actually, somebody from this board gave me the final nudge. :)

And traveling doesn't have anything to do with being crazy. It's a great learning experience anyway. As long as you have the time and opportunity, go do it!

tommyvill said:
hey I'm 21 and I'm passing through the same phase too!!!!:shocked:
do you think we should open a club?:wink:

:wink: definitely. I like being surrounded by other crazy people like myself

and to everyone who says that 21 isn't the end of a crazy phase. I realize age wise, yes it's still young, but it's more phase wise. I'm doing university and am about to enter the real serious adult world, I guess that's what's got me a little scared? :huh:

Chizip said:
its like chicks who wear shorts that say "cheerleader" or something on the ass

or somehting like "naughty" across the chest

they want ya to look

It is kind of sad that they need attention like that. I don't like that kind of girl that stoops so low for attention. ...IMHO.

(Hope I didn't offend anyone. :reject: )

I've always wanted to get a tatoo on my back shoulder area but never did it - I figured by the time I'm 80, it'd be on my ass....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dig my own grave?

wow, im so scared

to be honest, i could care less if you have a tattoo or not, i just think it's pretty silly to have a big, ulgy tattoo of a spine covering your whole back.

another thing, i find it amusing how people get so pissed off on these message boards becuase of stupid stuff other people say.
this is a message board. you dont know me, and probably never will. what do you care what i think of tattoos? and why would you get so pissed off when i make fun of someone's stupid tattoo. i could care less if you are covered from head to toe from tattoos, i just think it would look real stupid. people worry about what others think too much and get pissed off too easy these days.

by the way, if you come back with "well you got pissed off and told me to fuck myself!" i wasnt pissed off and i wasnt serious.

:madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom