frustrated at low stress threshold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I feel like a wimp. I was really stressed out about my elbow injury, and it was exhausting. After I got home from the orthopedic surgeon I had a truly nerve-wracking experience trying to get someone on the phone at a business. Their voice mailbox thingie was screwed up. This meant I had to go to the business and hope they were there. I pitched a duckfit. I was stressed to the max. I thought I was going to kill someone. :censored: :censored: I got in the car and fortunately the person was there. I don't handle stress very well. Sometimes I've just had too much.
Oh, hell, maybe I just need to listen to one of my favorite U2 songs, "Dirty Day". It was truly a crudtastic day. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Last edited:
I used to be better at handling stress b/c I had gymnastics for three hours a day. There's no better way to unwind than manipulate your body into oblivion.

Now I get to a breaking point where I just have to go away for a while. Like last night in one of my English classes I had to stay after for a conference with the Prof. so she could help me revise work for my portfolio. She was just going through my papers and pointing out errors and saying why they were wrong and I wanted to cry even though they're just grammar errors. After about 2 months of school and work I start to feel like I'm doing EVERYTHING wrong. It's worst in the winter b/c I can't do ANYTHING I like to do (bike, walk, swim, fish, tan on the beach). Thankfully though, I have a nice boss and since I'm indispensible, he lets me have a week off of work a few times a year b/c he told me he's convinced that I keep all the stress of our work inside and will burn out and then he'll have to find someone else.

Back
Top Bottom