Forgive Bono, for I have sinned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I have kissed your picture many times and I am 24 years of age.

I still have posters of you on my wall and I am 24 years of age.

I spend time gossiping about you on the internet and I am 24 years of age.

I made my 72 year old grandmother draw a portrait of you, and badgered her till she was worn out, about its completion.

I accidently on purpose took a handtowel from your hotel in Dublin.
(this one I have confessed before but the guilt is still there - what can I say, Im Catholic.)

I have bought bootlegs from dirty old men at record fairs.

I have also bought them handed to me under a table because a cop was standing next to me.

I have partaken in a serisouly girly and superficial showing of photogrpahs of you in Everything you know is wrong and I probably will again.

*Zooropamanda hangs her head in shame*

Father Bono " and have you had any impure thoughts, Amanda?"
"emmm, oh yes, plenty"
Father Bono "hmmmm...sing 2 In the Name of the Father's and 3 Hail Larry's. Be a good girl, Amanda and I don't want to see you back here again for at least a little while, please"

* Zooropamanda promises to be a good girl and to never steal towels from hotels again*

Oh please manda--I'm sure he wants to see you back here very soon.
smile.gif
I could confess, but I really can't take a week off from work to do all the typing! :0

------------------
"Love is a verb..."

hahahahaha you stole a towel?? I never knew that one
biggrin.gif

and your grandmother??? that is too funny!!!!!!

err...I too am guilty of participating in that ummm...lovely thread "about fasion" in Everything You Know Is Wrong...

I'm sorry Bono, I too have posters on my wall that I enjoy looking at while I fall asleep...

I confess I have tried to name my dog after you and when that didn't work, I tried your wife's name...

I confess that all my projects in school are about you...

I am truly sorry, Bono...please forgive me
biggrin.gif

------------------
I think Edge is the head of the band, I'm the heart, and Adam and Larry are the feet.
-Bono

*Celtic Warrior has fallen off her chair laughing at Zooropamanda's confessions*

*Takes a deep breath*

I have started the thread about fashion ("Let's be frivolous for a moment")just so people would post pictures of you... and intend to start a "shirtless U2" thread for the very same reason.

I bought the books "Outside is American: U2 in the USA" and "The Unforgettable Fire: The story of U2" on my last trip to the used book store when I was supposed to be buying novels for my literature class

I will be shamelessly holding a "Dance with me Bono" sign when I see you in concert...

------------------
"Uncertainty can be a guiding light"

Zoomanda! Shame on you! Those poor struggling hotels, they dont make enough money as it is (aherm)

You are forgiven in the eyes of the Saint Bono
biggrin.gif

I've listned to a U2 song EVERY single day of my life since I saw the band play on November 20, 1993 in Brisbane. People think I am like obsessed. Is this a bad thing? Should I tone it down a little...I think I wold feel guilty if I missed a day.

Back
Top Bottom