First time posting here- I'm addicted...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BonoInAKilt

The Fly
to watching Bono pelvic thrust. I seriously watch the Best of 1990-2000 dvd every day to watch him. In the Until the End of the World video..when he shoves the camera in his...area.And the Discotheque video is just loaded with Bono's pelvic thrusts. I'm addicted. I can't get enough.
He's just so sexy. :drool:

the first step is admitting you have a problem.:yes:

~Katelyn

Yeah i've seen a few signatures I enjoyed...i think a little too much! :drool:
I think those signatures made my addiction worse. I was on Interfernce all day today, jut reading posts and I came across a few of them..and they inspired me to go watch the dvd. lol i have to say, it is a rather enjoyable addiction. :yes:

A fellow Clevelander! Hello! :wave:
I've been searching for other Cleveland U2 fans..but I havent found any...that is until now!

~Katelyn

Addiction isn't ....

a strong enough word....LMAO. I'm another fellow Clevelander who is hopelessly addicted to Bono's pelvic thrusts :drool: Hehe...we could have a Bono pelvic thrust support group... :mac:

Lori :mac:

Lori! Hello!:wave:

We definitely need a support group for Bono's pevic thrusting. I came home and watched the Discotheque video.....I have a problem!!! Is yours as bad as mine Lori?

Ah,you like my screen name? Thanks! Wow, wouldn't it be HEAVEN if Bono was in a kilt doing his pelvic thrusting?!? :drool:

I'm addicted to guys in kilts as well.

Yeah, Bono is almost too sexy. I don't understand how one man can be so sexy...It's just amazing...:yes:

~Katelyn

Bono in a Kilt!!!!!

OMG Katelyn...are you trying to kill me...Bono in a kilt doing his pelvic thrusting:drool: :love: I think i'd die if I saw that!!!! Yep i'm almost as bad as that...hehe. I will come home and pop in the DVD if i've had a hard day, and I always always watch it before I go to bed..:angel:

Lori:mac:

Re: Bono in a Kilt!!!!!

LoriHewson said:
OMG Katelyn...are you trying to kill me...Bono in a kilt doing his pelvic thrusting:drool: :love: I think i'd die if I saw that!!!! Yep i'm almost as bad as that...hehe. I will come home and pop in the DVD if i've had a hard day, and I always always watch it before I go to bed..:angel:

You should have seen me typing that sentence out Lori. I almost fainted while picturing it in my head. And then I looked and found a puddle of drool on my keyboard! lol :drool:

Yeah watching the U2 dvd on a bad day makes everything better. Bono makes everything better :yes:

I'm off to dream of Bono in a kilt...doing some pelvic thrusting :)

I'm going to make a picture of him in a kilt!

~Katelyn

bayernfc said:
OMG......now you made me watched Discotheque video again.

*looks around to see if lost in PLEBA*.....no just the good old ZooConfessional area!

It's addicting I tell you...
It just keeps getting worse..

now I'm going to go watch it! lol

this isnt healthy.

~Katelyn

Dimmy said:
You should see my pelvic thrusts...:drool:

* pets Clevelanders

I'm sure your pelvic thrusts are not as good as Bono's...
He just knows how to do it so well :drool:
I just don't think anyone can do it as good as him...
:)

~Katelyn

Re: Re: Bono in a Kilt!!!!!

BonoInAKilt said:

You should have seen me typing that sentence out Lori. I almost fainted while picturing it in my head. And then I looked and found a puddle of drool on my keyboard! lol :drool:

Yeah watching the U2 dvd on a bad day makes everything better. Bono makes everything better :yes:

I'm off to dream of Bono in a kilt...doing some pelvic thrusting :)

I'm going to make a picture of him in a kilt!

~Katelyn

Hehe...Good Idea!

Back
Top Bottom