Feet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I hate this thread. Why did I open it!:tsk: *one star*

However I also want to know why Sicy had 3 photos of her feet on E-bay.

Do not worry, you'll come around to liking feet one day. Sexy toes, a nice foot rub, tickling...tickling is very hot, btw. Just as common a fetish as feet.

Just stay away from the stinky ones! ;) Unless someone's into that kind of thing, then it's alright.

Bonochick said:
I tried rubbing my boyfriend's feet, and he told me to knock it off. :mad:

Sorry about your luck. My girlfriend lets me tickle and rub her feet all the time. Her sexy long toes gets me excited, too. :love:

My boyfriend tickles my feet against my will. He tickles me whenever possible because I am insanely ticklish...which,of course, makes me laugh. When I laugh, I sometimes snort ( :reject: ), which he gets a kick out of. So...if he starts tickling me, I will most likely start snorting up a storm. :lol: :reject: If I try to hold back the snorts, he says, "I won't stop tickling you until you snort!" If I let out a little snort, he'll say, "That's not good enough!" :lol: I'm glad I provide so much amusement for him! :wink:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
My boyfriend tickles my feet against my will. He tickles me whenever possible because I am insanely ticklish...which,of course, makes me laugh. When I laugh, I sometimes snort ( :reject: ), which he gets a kick out of. So...if he starts tickling me, I will most likely start snorting up a storm. :lol: :reject: If I try to hold back the snorts, he says, "I won't stop tickling you until you snort!" If I let out a little snort, he'll say, "That's not good enough!" :lol: I'm glad I provide so much amusement for him! :wink:

LOL! Tickling is a turn-on. Don't feel bad about your snorting problem, though; my sister has the same ailment. :) It's sort of cute, anyway!

The first time I accidentally snorted in front of him, I was mortified. But he just said, "Hey...you're a snorter!", and he smiled. I should have known that could only mean bad things for me. :lol:

Mr. BAW said:

Since you were wondering, I wear a size 12..........:wink:

I have big feet, too. I wear a size 13.

I looooove big feet on a woman, but definately not on a man. Sorry. ;) Then again, the female fetishists might be interested...

Sicy said:
If anyone touches my feet they get kicked in the gut :reject:

You never know Sicy, someone might like that. ;)

'Girl Kicking Man in the Gut Fetish', I think I've heard of that one before...

Sicy said:
If anyone touches my feet they get kicked in the gut :reject:

is that why when I met you and tried to touch your feet in the hindu tradition of showing respect you hit me with a tire iron?

btw sicy...I hope you didn't put a return address on that envelope when you sent the pictures

I dislike feet, passionately. I would rather, quite literally, kiss someones ass (the good stuff, not the cheek!) than have feet anywhere near my face... ugh... That's not to say I'm any too keen on putting my lips in such a compromising position, either *shudder*

As for fetishes... Corsets/Bustiers = so very, very hot. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom