Facts, confessions, and the like, of a random nature, 10th ed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most infuriating things in the world is when people start talking about something you know really, really well, and they're wrong.
hahahaha, yes. a friend of a friend is like that, she's always got some "fact" for everything. except it's usually not true, plus she says it like...i can't explain, so smugly. she went to the u2 shows in auckland (though thankfully she wasn't sitting with me) and the whole car ride was full of these half-truths. i was expecting her to break out the bono clapping for dying african kids thing or something.

I had a five minute argument with a bloke to convince him it's Nicki Minaj rapping on Monster, not M.I.A. He was so sure he was right. I think it's most infuriating when you know you are unequivocally correct.

I've had a new computer for a few days, but only now has it decided to properly work (one of the cables was misplaced, nice work Dick Smith). But yeah, it's pretty swell. I got all da hookupz :bono:

sorry, amy. that post was not about you, but i feel the same way. that was supposed to be an ironic laugh.

:hug: No worries, thanks for explaining. This week is so full of unhappiness for me that I'm overly sensitive. :sigh:

I had a five minute argument with a bloke to convince him it's Nicki Minaj rapping on Monster, not M.I.A. He was so sure he was right. I think it's most infuriating when you know you are unequivocally correct.

Reminds me of the guy I once tried to tell Outkast had 2 members. He was convinced it was only one, and that the fact there were two names for bandmembers was just cause they were alter egos. Like, for real?

Galeongirl said:
Reminds me of the guy I once tried to tell Outkast had 2 members. He was convinced it was only one, and that the fact there were two names for bandmembers was just cause they were alter egos. Like, for real?

:love::love::love:

Update on the job. I got two eight hour shifts a week. Tuesday 4-midnight and Friday 8am-4. Snuck a peek at someones payslip and they're all on $22 an hour so I'll clear $300 a week easily. No breaks per se, but I can call someone to cover me for five ten minutes when it's busy so every coupla hours I'm just gonna go sit on the toilet for five minutes and then eat something. I live almost an hour away though. That will probs get old.

Are you sure we're talking about the same people?!!!!!
Well depends if your Outkas is the same as mine. The ones from Miss Jackson, Hey ya and stuff like tha?
Update on the job. I got two eight hour shifts a week. Tuesday 4-midnight and Friday 8am-4. Snuck a peek at someones payslip and they're all on $22 an hour so I'll clear $300 a week easily. No breaks per se, but I can call someone to cover me for five ten minutes when it's busy so every coupla hours I'm just gonna go sit on the toilet for five minutes and then eat something. I live almost an hour away though. That will probs get old.

That doesn't sound too bad to me. Though they're long days, it's good pay. :crack: better than the 2-3 hours a day I get at work.

Confession: Well that was easy. I thought getting past what you did would hurt way more, but no. I won't be missing you either!

I had no idea :cornflakes:

cornflakes.gif
if only you liked any of my other favourite bands...

Desperate Housewives was filming today practically in my backyard. I met Teri Hatcher. But the annoying part was that the street was blocked and I had to walk all the way around to get to the grocery store, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom