Facts, confessions, and the like, of a random nature, 10th ed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a year ago I got an email. This email upset me more than anything I have ever read, yet I hung onto it. Today, I reread it one last time, and deleted it. Time to get past the hurt.

I started my labtime today and am actually enjoying it. :lol: I hated doing the literature study for it tho, but the actual labwork is cool.

:mac: Time to clone the boys then.

I've always wanted to convince somebody I'm mute. I don't know why, other than I don't particularly like talking. In fact, I'm fairly certain I could take a vow of silence and keep it for quite a while.

There are so many people that are two faced, but in a way I think we all are. Don't tell me you've never talked about someone behind their back and then talked to them like you've never said a word to someone else?

This situation is driving me crazy, and I don't feel like myself at all.

92fc4d07.jpg

"leave me alone pls"

please please pleeeeease i hope it's possible for my pop-pop to be able to move in with my parents :pray:

he's not doing so well (just being old in general, i forget his exact age but i think he's 84) and my mom's been just overwhelmed with guilt because he's in maryland, she's in tennessee. she hasn't had the money to even go visit him and she'd love to have him around and be able to do things for him. plus i'm not gonna lie, it would help my parents financially. i've hated watching them struggle paying the bills and not being able to do anything to help.

i'm not sure. i actually broached this idea a month or so ago to my mom and got ignored, lol. i think she's checking into some stuff (he's living on his own but is being looked after by his stepchildren). it sounds like he's not as bad off as my grandma (which is saying something since she moved in with my mom in 2006 and is a couple years younger than he is - what a difference preventative health care makes) but it's just that he's lonely. he can't drive anymore and even though he's got probably 15,000 people more than willing to schlep him around, he doesn't want to impose on anyone. :cute:

Yeah, parents getting older and needing assistance is very difficult. Been there... :sigh:

Hope it works out for your family :hug:

Our local pub had a dress up event tonight. Lots of vintage clothes and lots of dancing. I met a bloke there and kinda ended up having a snogfest in the beer garden. That's OK, right? :shifty:

I wish I were going to Pittsburgh and Moncton. I didn't know how difficult it was going to be to let this tour go. :sad:
:sigh: I know the feeling. It's been around for so long I just worked my life around it, trying to see shows and save up for the next leg and everything, and it was amazing. I saw so many places, met so many people, seen some awesome shows... and now it's all ending. I don't want it to end!

One of the most infuriating things in the world is when people start talking about something you know really, really well, and they're wrong.

Infuriating? I LOVE those moments. :wink: Since I'm a know it all anyway I love proving people wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom