Facts, confessions, and the like, of a random nature, 10th ed.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just made my first ever phone call to New Zealand. Called a bar and left a message. :)

(yep, it's dull here...)

I got a chick's phone number at a gig tonight. (Going solo has plenty of advantages, never would have happened if I'd gone with someone else!). The more I think about it, the more I think she gave me her number out of some sort of courtesy or whatever, but still, I'm pretty happy. Was starting to think I'd lost it completely!

The only thing worse than being upset myself is to see my friends upset! :sigh:

Sometimes I just want to lock myself in a room and not have people come knocking on the door and asking if I'm alright

*sigh*

I'm glad I have a friend who knows everything about me, good and bad, and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. No sugar coating. No telling me what I want to hear. Just straight up honesty.

and her name is Katherine :D. Oh wait, that's mine.

Ummm..... Confession: Amy is awesome.

ryancoke71 said:
I'm glad I have a friend who knows everything about me, good and bad, and isn't afraid to tell it like it is. No sugar coating. No telling me what I want to hear. Just straight up honesty.

... Kramer?

Well it was a concert, not a nightclub. And we were on the rail. Don't think DJ Shadow would have appreciated it. That's all assuming she was down to make out. And I would have offered to give her a loft home but I wanted all my shit signed. But we exchanged a number of texts today. She says she'd "absolutely love" to catch up.

I dunno about this concert, but at a U2 concert girls on the rail are pretty much otherwise known as railskanks. :wink: So y'know. Possibility.

Sounds like a good catch :up:

Well it was a concert, not a nightclub. And we were on the rail. Don't think DJ Shadow would have appreciated it. That's all assuming she was down to make out. And I would have offered to give her a loft home but I wanted all my shit signed. But we exchanged a number of texts today. She says she'd "absolutely love" to catch up.

What's all this? :tsk:

and go for it my son. :up: :lol:

So what are you waiting for????:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom