Everyone says I look like I'm forty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me at the beginning of college, 2 long years ago

acwycopr.jpg

Lookin' good, dude. ;)...I know that doesn't help, because people are still going to say shit that makes you self-doubting, but you don't look old. Guys who allow themselves to age at a natural pace, don't dye their hair, don't use Rogaine at age 18, have a few wrinkles, or whatever are going to look like their a little older. That goes for women as well.

Be natural, and you'll always know where you stand with people. You'll never worry if people would treat you differently if you were just being yourself. Of course, it'd be nice to be youthfully hip and get carded at every bar, but life is shit.

Peace out...;)

I had a severe problem with dying my hair in high school, probably didn't help. But i pretty much accept it now. I kept my head shaved for over a year, though. :)

I'm beginning to think you and I are kindred spirits. :) There is strength in numbers, my friend. Fear not. You are not alone. :)

Okay, enough of this dramatic dialogue. I noticed you have a Kill Bill poster---that alone makes you too cool for school---although Vol. 2 is far more superb.

Yeah, Vol 2 owns Vol 1. But the Volume 1 poster was free from a friend who used to work at a movie store. I did almost buy a Go-Go Yubari poster a few months back, though. :drool: Guess that'd be Vol 1, too, though. :huh:

LOL, i got really freaked out about grey hair in my beard... it's just blonde hair. I had platinum blonde hair and baby blue eyes until I was around four. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom