even more things i hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling that you're being used by someone that is supposed to be your friend.

-death
-crying
-not wanting that huge hole in your heart
-not wanting them to suffer any longer
-confliction
-about to lose someone who has loved me unabashedly and unconditionally, probably since I was in the womb but, at a minimum, since the day I was born
-about to lose this person only 7 months after I lost her pair, her match, the other half of her set, who also loved me just as much and for just as long
-that the minute my Dad, Mom and sister walked into the hospital room I had to tell them the dr. came by and said the end is coming
-that I burst into tears and sobbed uncontrollably after having to impart this news to my father about his last remaining parent
-that she stopped breathing at 5:10 and we thought it was it, and then she came back, which leads me to . . .
-being an asshole b/c that wasn't it and I know I'm going to have to go through that moment again when it does happen for real, and dreading having to be ripped to pieces again, another time
-that i'm utterly exhausted and emotionally spent but I can't sleep so I sit her pouring my sadness out into the webiverse (except for on Facebook where, for personal reasons, I'm not allowed to discuss this subject with specificity on that social-networking site)

-finally
Another thing I hate is . . . that if love is good and love is the best of what we are as living beings, then why does it hurt so, SO, much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom