even more things i hate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting a message from someone on ebay telling me i can relist something they bought from me because "they must have pressed the button by mistake." no, you've got a feedback of 100+ in a year, you know what you're doing. i think i'll report you as a non-paying buyer so i can get my fees back, thank you.

People who can't park. Saw this this morning at the hospital. Bad enough we had to sit in a queue for a while because the car park was full. The woman who came in after us just sped round and left her car sitting right over the line between the two spaces next to ours. :down: :doh:

MY KID HURLED IN MY CAR .
:crack:
once a car has been hurled in , its fucked forever. :down:

Oh no! :(

Not more than a week after I bought my very first car (it was used, but a really sweet Nissan two-seater) my dog puked in it. Not just a little puke, but a big, 100 lb dog puke. :crack: He never vomited in any other car -- not before then and not after. I guess he just had to christen my new car. :grumpy:

Oh no! :(

Not more than a week after I bought my very first car (it was used, but a really sweet Nissan two-seater) my dog puked in it. Not just a little puke, but a big, 100 lb dog puke. :crack: He never vomited in any other car -- not before then and not after. I guess he just had to christen my new car. :grumpy:

i think he weighs more than a 100 pound dog :lol:

thing is, its a work car and im due for a trade in soon :shh:

i hate having premmie bubs. this one might set a record if things don't settle down soon. i walk past the nicu every week and just want to cry.

People who go out in the snow for stupid reasons and say " It's not bad out" when there is a foot of snow on the ground.

:shifty:

^ what she said

:giggle:

(although, despite the giggling, I do have enormous wads of sympathy for you . . . even when you've cleaned out that car your sensory memory plays tricks on you and you can't stop smelling vomit every time you get in that car . . . eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hug: and a big bucket of dettol :D )

my turn

losing my favourite earrings (purple, of course) . . . not expensive, not fancy but I love em . . .the pretty purple sparkly square in the middle always make me smile :sigh:

when people in the office start bitching, moaning and crying over an e-mail about when the building is closing down thursday (christmas eve).

deal with it or take the fucking day off

-dan

I work at the airport and this really bugs me.

People who complain about the checked bag fee and then use their credit card to pay for it. Your paying interest on it. :doh:

Retail. Retail. Retail. Retail.

"I need to see my prices, why can't I see my prices? This is so stupid." when the screen is right beside them.

"How much is this? I don't want it." for every other item they have.

"You entered the wrong price for this. Fix it now." Yes, as a cashier, I have that kind of power and just decide on prices randomly.

(After they've already paid.) "I don't want this anymore, I want my money back." I tell them that they have to go to customer service and they give me a death stare. :huh: Don't shoot the messenger, please.

:sad:
/miserable

People who complain about the checked bag fee and then use their credit card to pay for it. Your paying interest on it. :doh:

given many airlines now only offer kiosk check in, how else are people supposed to pay it?

the criminal part is the fee in the first place. i'm glad when i have to put up with flying domestically in the united states it's on a connecting ticket from an international airline and i don't have to pay the fee.

Did I mention I hate when you have caller ID, and salespeople call? They come up as 'private caller' or 'unknown caller'. Unknown ones I usually skip, but private can be a relative, a doctor's office, etc. And most of the time they just 'happen to be in my area and can give me a free quote' and/or wonder if I plan to do any remodeling. I remodel something... your FACE :madwife:

:vent:

Wanting to go to London for the first time in your life and then getting stuck in the traffic because of Eurostar. :angry:

I hate it when thread titles don't have the first letter and the I capitalised.

And that it took me four pages to realise this.

Retail. Retail. Retail. Retail.

"I need to see my prices, why can't I see my prices? This is so stupid." when the screen is right beside them.

"How much is this? I don't want it." for every other item they have.

"You entered the wrong price for this. Fix it now." Yes, as a cashier, I have that kind of power and just decide on prices randomly.

(After they've already paid.) "I don't want this anymore, I want my money back." I tell them that they have to go to customer service and they give me a death stare. :huh: Don't shoot the messenger, please.

:sad:
/miserable

I hear ya. :hug:
What about
" Why do I have to wait to be served, I'm in a rush you know!" Well don't leave your shopping to the last minute idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom