eh... i have a problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muggsy

Refugee
I live in colombia, with a box of watercolors and
hi...

well i have a bf, right?.. and I think i love him... but we have been apart for a time, in the emotional way...

the thing is: I'm bored ... I want to share with him so many things, but we are independent and we have a life away from each other, and the other thing is: I met a guy.... well he has issues (so do I) but he's very sweet and kind with me and I've been confused these days.. i don't know if I feel atracted to him or is just that I want to be more with my bf and do the things that I do with the other guy ...

and the other thing (yes there are more) is that my bf and the guy I met are friends :huh: . I don't want to cheat on my bf.. in fact, I don't think that I'm gonna do it, but being with his friend made me realized that we have problems in our relationship

Last edited:
I doubt there is any relationship that doesnt have problems, you just have to try and work them out.

I don't want to cheat on my bf..

I think its the best idea to see if you want to continue the relationship with your boyfriend before seeing someone else. :up:

Good Luck :)

Back
Top Bottom