dreams with Interferencers and rock stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Last night, I dreamt I was hanging out Meegannie, and Chris Martin (of Coldplay) was in the room, working hard writing lyrics. Meggie and I were discussing some sort of tour or something (the setting was in a studio).

A knock on the door, and in walks Larry Mullen Jr. He asks Chris a question, and Chris FREAKS out...."Can't you see I am trying to write some lyrics!?"

Megggie and I looked at each other in shock as Larry kinda slipped back out the door.

Then it was over.

:lol: :huh: :ohmy:

I dreamed that I was pregnant of Bono... and of twins! :rolleyes:
(yes, I'm a girl)
when I woke up I did not stop to relate my dream... :p
pity that I did not dream since we made the babies :(

:lol:

i've had dreams where i've been talking to interferencers online

and some strange u2/other rock stars dreams...favourite u2 dream had to be one where bono and edge were writing secret messages on slices of bread...

I dreamed I had Bono's bastard son in 1978! :shocked: But I had forgotten about him, :eyebrow: :shrug: and now he was a big rock star who looked just like UF Bono. He was looking for his natural parents, and when he found us, there was a big scandal and everyone hated me. It was weird!

:| i had a dream about chris and gwenyth last night and Angel last night

yes i went to a concert with some of my girlfriends including Angel from interference. She and i were pretty excited because Chris came up to us both and pulled us on stage to dance with him. :laugh: and he told us both we could move to the VIP section and watch the show from their. :up: so of course we do and see gwenyth sitting there with her friends. Angel and I were not pleased to see her but she actually turned out to be very cool. she invited us back to their hotel for drinks after the show. and talked to us about why they are so private about their relationship and all of the sudden chris started acting like a kid and was interested in a new pack of baseball cards he just bought. :der: gwenyth rolled her eyes and said "i swear it is times like this when i think of him more of a younger brother than my boyfriend, but it makes me love him more." *awww* anyway so yeah we had our drinks, carried on a very cool conversation and turned out becoming friends with Gwenyth. she was trying to hook me up with Guy and Angel was trying to figure out how to meet Justin Timberlake!! :laugh: ...

:tsk: :reject:

:uhoh: when i dream about interferencers...
:yikes: which oddly enough, lately i do ...

all i see in my dreams are interlander's latest avatars staring me down... :|

:coocoo:

theSoulfulMofo said:
:uhoh: when i dream about interferencers...
:yikes: which oddly enough, lately i do ...

all i see in my dreams are interlander's latest avatars staring me down... :|

:coocoo:

:lol: it's scary how easy it is to associate someone with their avatar

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:| i had a dream about chris and gwenyth last night and Angel last night

yes i went to a concert with some of my girlfriends including Angel from interference. She and i were pretty excited because Chris came up to us both and pulled us on stage to dance with him. :laugh: and he told us both we could move to the VIP section and watch the show from their. :up: so of course we do and see gwenyth sitting there with her friends. Angel and I were not pleased to see her but she actually turned out to be very cool. she invited us back to their hotel for drinks after the show. and talked to us about why they are so private about their relationship and all of the sudden chris started acting like a kid and was interested in a new pack of baseball cards he just bought. :der: gwenyth rolled her eyes and said "i swear it is times like this when i think of him more of a younger brother than my boyfriend, but it makes me love him more." *awww* anyway so yeah we had our drinks, carried on a very cool conversation and turned out becoming friends with Gwenyth. she was trying to hook me up with Guy and Angel was trying to figure out how to meet Justin Timberlake!! :laugh: ...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom