dreams are F-REEKAY

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
so my aunt tells me that she has this wacked out dream about bono and shes not a great big fan but has the effects from me ruinning off at the mouth all the time and putting up with me singing everytime i see her alaskan malamute named Ella, 'Ellavation'
she has this drema that she was living in dublin as she has done that before and she is invited to bonos house to have dinner and ali is not there because shes run off witha lesbian and bono is alone.
bono thinks my aunt is a hottie and they start dating and then my aunt rings home to tell me.,
she is tlaking away and then says " i want u to tlak to my friend"
so she puts Bono on and he asks me how i am and says "i hear u like that band U2" i get silly and say how cool they are
and then he says "that Bono is a bit of a wanker though"
and then he tells me who he is and i start screaming and crying so bono gets scared and puts the phone down.
then they come home to australia and we are having a family lunch at Sam's in cronulla and she walks in with bono and i start crying , then they say they are engaged and i stand up in the restaurant and scream at my aunt that I hate her and storm out.
then she woke up.

My aunt doesnt even like u2 that much.

Back
Top Bottom