Dood.....................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
That's so ridiculous! :lol: For about 1 week I'm looking for a very expensive translator my mother gave me for Christmas last year and I cannot find that damn thing! I looked under the keyboard of the PC, in every drawer in the reach of the desk, in my guitar stuff, in my school bag, in my brother's room, in my father's room, in my mother's living room...............even under my mattrass! But I can't find it! :dance: I mean how stupid can I be to misplace that thing so that I can't even remember where I saw it the last time....I have a bad memory and can't keep names of school mates in mind after three years :huh: (I can't remember the name of the teachers I had last year.....) but usually I knew where my stuff is!

And the extra tough thing is: It can be everywhere...if I took it into the garden and put it on a stone I would forget taking it inside again. So it can be in my closet even.............(I searched my closet already. :shifty: )

:rant: Where is that thing?

That feels better. I'm done. Argh.

Its the underpants gnomes!

y2k_07.gif

I don't know how I did it, but prolly this thread did the trick. :wink:

I was just looking in the fridge for the thing, then in my closet for the fourth time and out of the blue I decided to look into the drawer with all the brushes and hair clips etc and there it was. :shocked:

That's scary cos I KNOW that I haven't been even near that drawer for at least 2 months and my mother told me she didn't put it in there. :uhoh:

I think you're right, nbcrusader...There have to be house gnomes - and this incident was the prove for the existence of mine. :shifty:

I have never thought of looking in the fridge for something I have lost!!!!!! :lol: :laugh:

Hi girlie :wave:

Lara Mullen said:
I have never thought of looking in the fridge for something I have lost!!!!!! :lol: :laugh:

Hi girlie :wave:
You never know what an insane mind is thinking...that's why I am scared of my alter egos. :|

:evil:

:uhoh:

:mad:

:banghead:

:drool:

:wave:

Girlie i will rock with you

Aaaaw girlie you can Pm me anytime

P.s. Lara Mullen is staying here because of a nice friendly interferencer and the exchange of a letter and vouchers :wave:

Back
Top Bottom