don't mind me..testing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay it would help if I clicked the sig button..

I am being dafty..
frown.gif

------------------
****Formerly known as Miss Bonovista..Know known as Mrs.Emeraldscorpio.****

Originally posted by rougerum:
terrible signature......get a new one.

~rougerum

don?t listen to him
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

cool signature!!!

------------------
'Sometimes I wish I was as gifted as Edge on his guitar or Bono on his lyrics or Adam is on other things.' ~ Larry

[This message has been edited by AM (edited 07-31-2001).]

Checks to see what all this testing is for. Hey that's cool!! Now if we could get some audio on it and give it a big ol Scot accent!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"I was in charge of this band for two days. Two days was all I lasted." -- Larry

"There's a lot of people that expect a lot of things from U2, and people will never get what they expect." -- Bono, 1982

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Originally posted by bonovista:
Anyways..My husband likes my signature..So I think I will keep it..He counts after all..
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I see you make a good housewife
biggrin.gif

------------------
'Sometimes I wish I was as gifted as Edge on his guitar or Bono on his lyrics or Adam is on other things.' ~ Larry

Originally posted by AM:

I see you make a good housewife
biggrin.gif

Yeah, but can she cook and clean and sew?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I Can Lose Myself, You I Can't Live Without"

I feel your sig would be even better if you added a few 'shakes' in there

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by bonovista:
Just wondering why my dear husband hasn't posted anything yet..
smile.gif

isn?t he just busy doing the dishes, washing the laundry and hoovering the living room?
biggrin.gif

------------------

I?m really impressed. You think I could borrow him, let?s say for 2 days per week...
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom