don't know what to do... help needed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smurf_sista

Acrobat
Hi.... uhh i have a hugely massive problem.

I have a great mate, that i used to go out with who is fantatsic and very good looking! and i am finding myself loving him much much more, due to the fact that we have this little (lame) bond with Dr Who (he is the doctor and i am rose) and well lately we've been chatting more and stuff and he said last night(via msn!) that he's liked me for 2 years.... for 2 years i've been going out with my boyfriend.

Yea i have a boyfriend who is wonderful and i love him very much but you see i'm oversees at the moment, on exchange and im not going to be home untill June. and just when my mate is starting to be really really sweet my boyfriend is starting to being the biggest cockhead! I've talked to him about it and everything but he assures me that he still likes me but at the moment he's not showing it at one bit!

So yea we have the best mate thats becoming really friendly (who bare in mind has a girlfriend of his own) and my boyfriend being an absent arse!

It gets worse.. me and my mate have started writing our own little Dr Who story (yea we're nerds its great!) but because we call eachother the doctor and rose i think that he thinks it emplys that we shoudl be together

We've chatted about us being to gether but i cant hurt my boyfriend.

Also we we're chatting today. coz the way our story is working i write a bit for rose then he writes a bit for the doctor and so forth

so yea we were talking and he was saying about putting hits bits inbetween my bits... i knew this had a sexual undertone but i knew we were talkin about the story. Then right before he goes offline he goes
p.s. look back through that convo see what i was hinting to about bits.

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH i dont know whats going on.. he is my mate, i like him but i dont know if i like him because my boyfirends being an arse, or if i really like him. he likes me but has a girlfriend.

i dont know what to do

lol any advice?

Ok some tough love, you both have bf's/gf's and whether your boyfriend is being nice or in a bad mood you have an obligation to be loyal to him (he's your boyfriend!) so if you feel like this situation with your friend is getting out of hand then you need to back away from it.

Also, if I understand right you told your boyfriend about your friend getting closer? Chances are he says he's ok with it but he's probably really not at all. If I were in his shoes and I knew what was going on I'd feel pretty heartbroken myself.

So in my opinion, if you don't want to hurt your boyfriend and you still want him to come home to in the summer, you should quit the friendly flirtations with your friend now because the feelings will only escalate and someone is bound to get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom