Don't Ever........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elizabeth

New Yorker
Originally posted by MikeSt:

No, no, Dc is great - well most of the time, but no, just stay away from that Restuarant!!!! If you value your health, dear god just stay away!

Hey! I used to live in Takoma Park!
I never went to cafe ristorante, but boy do I miss DC.

Where are you located?

I live just outside DC. My home is in Huntingtown, MD about 20 mins outsdie DC...but i am in and just outside DC all the time (Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Laurel, College Park)

MikeSt, I went to a place down in Ft. Lauderdale Florida called Pastabilities and i can promise you right now it was worse.

i paid $15 frickin dollars for a loaf, yes a loaf, of bread that was sliced in half and had a huge hunk of cheddar cheese and a massive, disgusting slice of ham on it. no mayo, no lettuce, or tomato, not heated, nothing!!!!!!!!! i puked after one bite and left the place. and i had to swim the next morning in a competition after that dinner.

all the other restaurants around where i was were taken by other swim teams, thats how i ended up in this place
biggrin.gif

so anyway, thanks for the warning, and remember, it could always be Pastabilities.....

Originally posted by MikeSt:

I live just outside DC. My home is in Huntingtown, MD about 20 mins outsdie DC...but i am in and just outside DC all the time (Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Laurel, College Park)

i know huntingdon...is that on the yellow or blue line?
i miss DC..and the metro...and the mall...and the 18th St Lounge in DuPont...

thanks for the warning
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

so what exactly are you saying? that dc is no good or that the taliban are fascists? please, for the love of manchester, explain yourself boy!

------------------
-death bear

Back
Top Bottom