Don't

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
After a few drinks, I went downtown to the dance clubs with friends. An hour was enough for me... I've never been into the dance club scene... so I decided to walk home. I decided to buy a joint to entertain me for the walk home. I approached the nearest cluster of hippie-kids to buy a joint, and a girl offered me some PCP. Stupid mistake number one. The only thing I'd heard about PCP was from an aquaintance who was a jail-guard in Old Town... told me of a guy who was on PCP in one of the cells and said he'd rip his eye-ball out if someone didn't give him a smoke... nobody gave him a smoke... enough said...

So I bought a dose... it was cheap enough... and I walked a few blocks to a 19th century graveyard. I settled down against an old tombstone, and tried to figure out how to do the chunky white powder. I didn't have any rollies, so I sniffed it. Mistake number two.

Everything after that is a blur. I have only two recollections from there on. The first was a car stopping and two guys getting out asking, 'Dude, are you alright'. I seem to remember they were cops, but if they were, I would have been hauled into the station. My second memory is being in a grove of trees, and thoroughly believing they were people. It was quite a paradox, knowing they were trees but believing they were entities.. I think I was talking to them... How I got to those two locations is a mystery. How I got home safely is even more of a mystery.

I remember a severe dissociative state, and that's about it. I guess you could call it a black-out. My only advice is to avoid PCP like the plague. I could have done anything on that drug, and not remember it. It robbed me of my judgement,memory, and free will. It is, therefore, a very dangerous drug. Also, I used to be the fat girl in Wilson Phillips.

Thats quite an experience you had there. I have never tried PCP or any other kind of drug for that matter and I guess I can say now, thats one of the reasons why I don't want to start. I'm glad you weren't hurt. I hope you don't do that shit anymore. You don't need it.

ya, i got your pm, and though i expressed my concern there, i wan to here too.

wanderer, come on. from a friend to a friend, you dont NEED that shit. what made you do it? your so smart, but then you go and do something like this...i dunno man...sometimes i just dont get you.

ya, like for instance priority number 1's life. but doing drugs aint gonna bring me to her.

LMAO ITS OFFICIAL #1232112121 "SO I BOUGHT I DONT GET THIS THREAD AT ALL TODAY!"

:|

whats the dilly, o?

dilly o
that made me giggle
put that in your list of words that are FUNEE ;)

i took a pill at a concert a couple of weeks ago and it kinda fucked with my head a couple of days later...i tried to boil some pasta on the stove but forgot how :(

although it was AMAZING at the time this kinda sucked! now...no more of that stuff till after my exams! i need all the power of my brain. :huh:

That's quite an experience. I dont knock people for trying anything once. I've tried plenty once.. (accept that) but you should have tried to find a joint instead. :sexywink:

Wow...I'm glad you're all right now. Consider it a lesson learned.

I never did anything stronger than pot and booze....I can remember in 8th grade seeing those films on the dangers of drugs...and it scared me too much...which is probably a good thing.

aah fuck drugs , they kill ya .
But still ....it's a guilty pleasure
In a small doses , Marijuana is not dangerous .
I honestly believe that Drugs belong to the same type as Achohol , Tabacco & stuff ------>> all of this can lead u to the early grave .
I knew some college newbies who died of too much drinking at their first night party .

aaaaa h never mind .........-TA !

i love hanging out at graveyards

I just thanked the Lord that you didn't get hurt big time or do something superbad.

Hey, kreg, so all this time we thought you were this great fantastic poet, it was actually the dope talking? :sexywink:

foray

Last edited:
It's good to hear you're safe.

Was snorting a mistake because the drug enters your blood stream faster than orally? A friend of mine snorts tylenol and ibuprofen when he has a headache, he swears snorting brings quicker relief than swallowing. I'm just confused.

well, I have a sneaking suspiscion that the story is more a parable to help someone who reads it...although the final sentence makes me think perhaps it is true.
Anyway there is something to be learned perhaps.

If you are ever in that situation, ....well try not to be.

If you really want to be in an altered state , do it early enough in your adventure that you have the experience but you still get a good night's sleep...plan it.
Don't do it alone....you need a buddy to look out for you, just in case.....plan it.
Don't change your plans, if you think you can handle pot, you probably can. But if it's not available, please don't going buying powder from strangers, they put all sorts of shit in that stuff, it's very very dangerous....plan it.
Don't go to isolated , unfamiliar places, ...plan it.

You guys know all this stuff...I think wanderer is pulling our cyber legs, but to me it was a bit of a horror story.I'm acting like a mother again.Too many creeps are profiting from despair, too many kids are dying, too young, alone. I had to say something,

hairy cyber legs

i am trying to do chemisty, could you please keep it down in here? although i am glad you are making friends, even if they are trees :sexywink:

hrm, I guess the significant thing about your trip was that no-one was there to say Don't to you.

Brain fry, brain freeze, its all the same to this ole sneeze...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom