Does size matter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from some people that puting the big toe into the vagina is pretty exciting for both parties.

I don't know how true that is?

Martha you are very right. My girfriend and I have been dating for over 3 and a half year now. We are getting married in a year and she is a very sexual woman. I just want to keep that fire going for her. But it is true that stuff becomes meaningless very fast without the love:)

I know we're all adults here and this is a serious thread, but we don't need technicolour details on what works and what doesn't in the physical department do we? There's other better places for this info.

That said, double check with her on the ear lobes buddy. Anyone comes near my neck/ears/that general area gets a slapping.
I cannot stand it.
Really. Cannot stand it. I can't be the only one either.
Ugh.
Sorry lol. I hate it.

5stars.gif

so... I heard that they are thinking in changing the site's name to INTERCOURSE.COM... :|

.........:hmm:

a secret is a thing you tell one other person...

MARTHA!! you said it girl! maybe I shouldn't have told him 'cause now I'm a push-over...the neck.**shiver**
I don't think we really can give you a geography/anatomy lesson gherman...a little to the left, a little to the right...higher...lower!:lmao: everyone is different . That is where the relaxation laughter comes in.
and talk...talk, talk ,talk...it's an interesting subject afterall.
and communication and trust.

Hey... sex is natural and it is ok to be in tune with your own sexuality. Hopefully we can be adults in this thread, if not sucks to be you since that means you really don't know yourself.

Bono's American Wife said:
Talking about putting your big toe in someone's vagina isn't adult, it's just crude. :|

Thats your opinion

Maybe you like to do other things... what you do is your own buisness. I won't judge you but every one has what they like.

Thats something I've heard but havn't tried it.

Like someone else said on the thread that they would slap someone for going near her neck. That is weird to me but hey... that's not me.

Mr. BAW said:
Can't you see where this is going... :down:

Might as well have polled this in Penthouse. :(

I posted this 2 days ago and the originator is still running on and on..aren't the mod's watching this? the originator is not going to get any gentler; when is enough, enough???

The originator? WTF?

Stop this thread I don't care

Jesus... you make me feel like I killed someone.

I posted a question now I'm getting linched for it.

Thanks, all I wanted was some suggestions to try and boost my sex life w/ my girlfriend... who I am getting married to in a year

Now the people (U2 fans) I thought I could ask a question that is hard for me to ask jump on my back.

Yes thank you Meggie. Like I said before which wasn't just replying for the sheer kick of it, the topic itself is fine gherman, we do NOT need graphic descriptions of sexual acts. This is primarily a U2 board, forums like these are little extras. Not the whole point of it. If you do have more specific queries, see a doctor/relationship adviser or an online site dedicated to this.

Mr BAW, perhaps you missed my previous post, like others did, but this thread is being monitored. Fat lot of good it does when no one pays attention.

This is the last chance for this thread guys, keep it free of what is has delved into and all will be fine. No need to be posting specifics.

Thank you on behalf of all at interfprudes.com.

I am going to give gherman the benefit of the doubt and believe that he is sincere in his quest for information.

I will now refer him to Sex for Dummies (no inference at all, merely the title) This book was written by Dr. Ruth Westheimer in 2000; it contains 432 pages of apparent easy to read instructions that cover a vast of information including the hottest and most current sexual issues; from its description, this book will provide new illustrations that supplement no-nonsense advise on everything from puberty to procreation; that's not all, there are cybersex resources that will offer gherman tips for exploring sex on the Internet (didn't mention Interference.com) to enhance his understanding. The book provides the reader with the facts he needs to make smart choices about his sexuality.

I've neither read the book but its reviewers rave about what its done for their personal lives. It sells for $21.99 at Amazon.com.

Friends, :)

Mr. BAW :wave:l

since this thread has erected :)|) enough animosity by now I say we go for plan B

Salome said:
even though I can see some great benefits for myself in all the valuable advice you'll get I think it would be better if you just posted an email adress where those who are in the know can contact you

since you never did post your email address people can send all the info on how to pleasure women directly to me and I'll make sure to forward it :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom