Does size matter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it all depends on the situation

I don't get closer to any woman than about 3 feet

so when you think about it
mine's too small

:hmm:

I have my monitor brightness turned way down, and BC, I could have sworn your sig said 'Sucking Kills' and I was like wtf?? :ohmy:

Then I learned that it was smoking... :shifty:

I'm jealous of your cigarette >_>

Here's the pic in it's original size...it clearly says SMOKING...not sucking...you freaks. :wink:

33963%3C8323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234583%3B%3A%3B78ot1lsi

Firstly, I want to say I'm going to give you serious answers I've culled from several different women. Also, keep in mind I'm a man.

What I've heard:
The size of a penis or "it" :) is irrelevent 99% of the time. The sizes of penises vary from what is called micro-penis (less than 4 inches erect) to the freakishly abnormal hidden blessing of a John Holmes/Dirk Diggler 12''. Over 90% of penises are between 5''-7''. As anyone with a ruler will tell you, this is barely a noticable difference. Roughly 5% are less than 5'', and 5% are longer than 7''.
What most people forget to mention is that girth is usually more important than length. Since the average female's most sensitive nerve endings are located within the first 4'' of her vagina, a 5'' penis is plenty long enough. The key to pleasure is the circumference of the dong ;). Those measurements are symetrical to the length, in most cases. The average girth is estimated to be roughly 4.5" around.
The problems with small penises: 1) When humping is taking place it's more likely to come out of the vagina. This ruins the flow of the sex and can be a turnoff. 2) While the vagina will contract to fit the size of the penis, a small one can cause minimal friction with the nerve endings, thus making sex little more than an aerobic workout. 3) Men who suffer from low-self worth due to the usual misconceptions about their supposed lack of cock, will try to overcompensate and move too fast, too hard, or just forget about the motion of the ocean, you dig?

if you don't know the answer to question 1
you don't need an answer to question 2

You're welcome.

How to get a girl in bed? If I knew the answer to that question I wouldn't be typing this message at 6:30 in the morning. :)

Try acting like Bono. I hear girls LOVE that!

Thanx for the responces. One thing I do want to learn more about is the female body. Where are all erogenous(sp?) spots? Apparently I do please my girlfrind and pretty well. She told me this but I guess I want to take her to the next level of excitement. Getting a girl off gets me off:)

umm, yes
though I appreciate your dedication to pleasure your girlfriend I think I might prefer to see some questions answered ... well ... not here
basically

even though I can see some great benefits for myself in all the valuable advice you'll get I think it would be better if you just posted an email adress where those who are in the know can contact you

Bonochick said:
Here's the pic in it's original size...it clearly says SMOKING...not sucking...you freaks. :wink:

33963%3C8323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3DXROQDF%3E23234583%3B%3A%3B78ot1lsi

if it said "sucking" i imagine the accompanying picture would be quite amusing!

:angel:

Judging from past experience, the other important skill(s) some of the girls have mentioned in this thread is/are often more pleasurable to a woman than intercourse itself. And since the tongue is a lot more sensitive and flexible and can move in more ways than a penis...it seems rather logical, no? :D

Intercourse itself shouldn't always be what you're working towards. Pleasing your partner should be. Cause hey, if you really please her, she's usually more than willing to really please you back! :macdevil:

----
This is a funny thread

Oh man this is a great thread. :macdevil:

So ladies you say Too Big is worse than Too Small...so how big is Too Big???

Oh, and gherman, there are 2 main erogenous zones on the vagina. One is the clitoris, and the other is the G-Spot. And trust me, they are tough to find. :huh: I could probably steer you in the right direction though if you like! :D (that sounded bad, but you know what I mean)

yes...great idea...sexual adivce form a teenage boy who has been with all of one woman! :up:

I would suggest talking with your girlfriend. Every woman is different.

Last edited:
gherman said:
One thing I do want to learn more about is the female body. Where are all erogenous(sp?) spots?

Well, aside from the two already mentioned (And I'd focus on the first one. Yep. That first one's the key.), there's one important one I'm sure you've already touched: her heart.

I'm not joking. Women love kind, considerate men who love them. Random, yet genuine, compliments, a kind thought, a gentle word; these all go a long way with the chicks. The size of it doesn't matter nearly as much as the love it's expressing.

:| Maybe expressing was the wrong word, but you get my drift.

Also, the neck just below the earlobes is good. :yes:

martha said:
there's one important one I'm sure you've already touched: her heart.

I'm not joking. Women love kind, considerate men who love them. Random, yet genuine, compliments, a kind thought, a gentle word; these all go a long way with the chicks. The size of it doesn't matter nearly as much as the love it's expressing.

:up: :up: :up: without this, the rest becomes meaningless very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom