Do you have patience??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BC's Dad: Patience is a virtue.

BC: Virtues can kiss my ass.

BC's Dad: Hey, watch your mouth!

BC: Watching my mouth can kiss my...

BC's Dad: *glares*

BC: *silent*

No...:laugh:

I try though...I really do...and I think I have gotten better! :)

Not much though...:wink:

heehee, depends. I teach piano, so I'd say yes...I need to. I'd be a terrible teacher if I didn't. Then again, I have very low/little tolerance for 'stupidty' but this generally concerns more people my age/older/slightly younger...i.e. girls who act brainless to get guys to notice them, many of the guy 'dude-buds' I know who talk about just using some girls for a week or two and them 'trashing' them, or people who are just generally uncompassionate. Or Jon from Survivor. ;) But even then, I'm good at holding it in and only complaining to my friends. So yeah, I'm patient.

I don't know HOW it happened though...I used to be REALLY impatient as a child. I morphed or something.

BC :lol: !

I've learned that counting to 10 and taking reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallllllyyyyy deeeeeeeeeeeeep breaths can be very effective. Otherwise, the Irish temper flares up and I fly off the handle and act completely ridiculous.

i used to have tons of patience. that is til i met some guy online. gave him an inch he took several miles.

never again will i ever know the meaning of patience.

not sure if it is virtuous or not, maybe you just end up being the one who gets all the rotten jobs.
I seem to have oodles of the stuff.
It has been remarked upon on several occasions.
patient pamela...oh dear
no girls..make demands, go off, let it all hang out...imho

What do you think?

yertle-the-turtle said:
it took too long to read this fucking thread. argh. fuck you and you and you and you and you. oh and you! wasting my fucking time, eh, fuckers?

:wink:

:up: :lol:

yertle-the-turtle said:
it took too long to read this fucking thread. argh. fuck you and you and you and you and you. oh and you! wasting my fucking time, eh, fuckers?

:wink:

I dont have the patience for these types of responses! Clearly with no respect for the serious issue :mad:

:lol:

I kid, but I COMPLETELY lack patience. Ask anyone :crack:
I am the opposite of sweetest thong, I used to have it but lost it. :|

I'm a pretty patient guy (maybe too patient). I've also taught piano (I should get back into that, actually), and you definitely need a lot of patience, especially when you're dealing with elementary school kids. You also need a lot of patience working in retail, whether in dealing with coworkers and bosses or customers. :crack:

I am absolutely notorious for my lack of patience. I hate waiting, period. This gets me in trouble at least once a week. It's better to have it, and I've tried to get some, but...............I haven't been successful so far. :reject: :help: :banghead: :sigh: :censored:

Retail :down:

I called the security guard something rude today - its the first time ive been rude to anyone in 3 months worth of working int hat hell hole - I think my patience has been very good :hmm:

Diemen said:
I've also taught piano (I should get back into that, actually), and you definitely need a lot of patience, especially when you're dealing with elementary school kids.:

:up:

My mom took me to piano lessons when I was 4... I had no discipline and I was a lot better drawing over the walls...

I took nine years of piano lessons. My grandmother taught them for thirty years. Yes, it takes a heck of alot of patience.......more than I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom